pirate tutorial, jedi training, and some character greeting times?

bgoebel

during our last trip in Dec. of '08 someone was kind enough to tell me the times for the jedi training, pirate tutorial, etc.
I am again looking for times (thinking they are going to be different for 1.5 years later. I also didn't know if anyone knows the character greeting times for princess tiana/prince naveen, princess and the frog characters.
Thanks in advance!!!!
And thanks to whoever answered me before because my daughter was indeed chosen for the jedi tutorial and it was my husband's proudest moment I think :sohappy:

bgoebel

Original Poster
Thanks so much!! How how I not discovered that page yet?? Love it. Bookmarking and will refer to it when making my itinerary. Does it change drastically for month of June?

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Does it change drastically for month of June?

He says that he posts the schedules weekly, currently on Saturday nights for all parks and that schedules don't change much from week to week, so if he doesn't have the dates posted that you're looking for before you leave,you can still use his site for planning.

I'm thinking the only things that may change are if certain meet and greets are discontinuted, new meet and greets are added, as well as some summer special events (Sounds Like Summer concert series, Star Wars weekends, etc.)

Upvote 0

bgoebel

Original Poster
thanks h20 barbie. We will actually be down there on the last weekend of star wars weekend so I'll have to check the Saturday before we go down for any last minute changes.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom