pirate rooms at CBR

kitten2299

I am going thru Small World Travel, has anyone used them? What is your opinion on them? I got a quote for 7 nights 8 days at POP then my daughter (its her 6th b-day present) changed her mind and wants to stay at ASMovies and 2 nights at CBR pirate room, Here's my problem I emailed my travel agent and she got right back to me saying she will get me a quote, even thought she still recommends POP, and I haven't heard anything back from her and its been over a week!!! :brick:Is it that she might be having a hard time booking the pirate room? Are they booking fast we are planning on going the 1st week of Oct 2009.:shrug: I don't know if she is hesitant to get me another reservation since we changed our hotel but I was not aware of when the pirate rooms were going to be available till after we asked for a quote.
Should I give her a little longer before I email her back or should I just forget them and try a different travel agent? I have not paid a deposit yet. I am hoping to find the right travel agent for a grand gathering in 2010 that I am going to be the POC for everyone. I want a TA that I can count on to answer questions that my arise with traveling with 15+ people. Any suggestions are welcomed thank you!!!

partyoffour

If a travel agent did not email me for a week i would figure they are to busy. I would move on and find another agent that is more available to you.

Upvote 0

KristieLC

Even if she is having a hard time getting the info, she should still be in touch with you. That being said, I would give her the benefit of the doubt and assume something came up that made it impossible for her to contact you. A week went by - there is no harm in following up with her.

Upvote 0

Jessie&Buzz

Elizabeth at Kingdom Konsultants booked us a Pirate room for Oct 09. She had no problems at all (as far as I know). I would look into switching agents. Doesn't sound like yours is working for you.

Upvote 0

Lil'Mermaid75

We've used Small World Vacations several times now, with absolutely no problems at all. They've always been extremely responsive, even when my agent was on vacation!

I would give the agent the benefit of the doubt and try to contact them again.

Upvote 0

mike45248

I am using Small World now and they have been great. Just got my booklet of info for our next trip in the mail yesterday. And we have been making changes.

Upvote 0

Rogue21

Small World

I've used a Small World agent for my past 3 trips to WDW and DLR. She's been beyond great. And she's been wonderful helping me plan my next trip this December for my parents first ever trip -- and a 50th anniversary celebration. :xmas:

Anyway . . . as with many service businesses, some may not be as diligent and attentive to the details as others.

Still, a week is a long time when you're anxious about planning your vacation. Perhaps write or call her and let her know you want to hear back within a certain amount of time.

Good luck!

Upvote 0

devoy1701

I booked my DL trip through Elizabeth at Kingdom Konsultants. Infact, I've been in touch with her about it since about April of this year when I was just tossing up the idea of whether or not we wanted to go out there and when. She was willing to answer every question I had even before we were serious about going. Living in Tampa, I prefer and find it easier to book my WDW trips myself, but she's been great in planning out DL trip! I recommend Kingdom Konsultants to anyone!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom