Pirate Republic Brewing Company, Nassau

lostpro9het

Original Poster
So we never get off at Nassau simply because nothing there interests us. Well, beer interests us and it looks like PRB is a very short walk from the ship. Anyone been there, have feedback? We'd probably get off the ship to go grab some beer and come back aboard. I wont lie, my main concern is safety in town.

Fear

Only reason we got off the ship in Nassau, since we're some pretty big beer tourists. Like, we tend to plan vacations around beer specifically.

It is a short walk but you have to navigate the gauntlet of souvenir shops and people wanting to taxi you places. You can beeline right there in a few minutes. It's a solid brewery, but it's still Nassau so service was a little lacking. We got a flight of their IPA, the golden, and the stout and all were pretty decent. I probably could have seen myself sitting there a bit for whole pours, but a lot of our time was eaten up by a movie onboard. We actually walked away with a six pack of the IPA for the ship, which was actually a lot better in the comfort of the stateroom. Cans were a little pricey though, I think it was about $15 for a six pack, but what are you gonna do.

We're planning on maybe skipping in on our next cruise but we'll have more people who are also beer tourists so who knows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom