Pinch Me, I just booked!

RetiredFRN

:)Can't believe it but I just booked a conference/trip in July. I have been to WDW many times but get excited every time I get to go. Haven't gone in a few years so am excited to see new fantasy land! Will be taking my DD and her friend to help celebrate their graduation from high school. Got a great conference rate at the Grand Floridian. It will be my first time with magic bands and FP+ so I'm sure I will be asking questions about how best to use them. Was a pro with the old way!! Hoping the seven dwarfs mine coaster will be open(should be) and I can get into BOG.
Any and all tips are appreciated. YAAAA!!!!!

momprincess

Congrats! We are going next month and were able to get reservations for lunch at Be Our Guest by going to
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/ After you log in it will ask you for your reservation number but it will not accept the one with the letters, it has to be the longer one that is all numbers, I think it is 12 numbers. It will ask you to choose your menu and give you a price but you don't have to pay until you get to BOG. That was the only way we were able to get in there, every time I tried to book a reservation thru mydisneyexperience it kept saying there were no tables available. Good luck and have a great trip.

Upvote 0

MY_NAME_STITCH

MY DW and I ate at BOG for dinner and lunch last May. Although the food was good at dinner, it wasn't what I expected from Disney. The lunch on the other hand was fantastic. Hope you enjoy your trip. I know we're looking forward to our trip in December.

Upvote 0

prfctlyximprct

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!

I loved Be Our Guest when I went. It's beautiful inside. And I got to meet the beast! He even came out to music and we all clapped and thanked him for dinner. Such a great memory.

Let me know how the mine coaster is!! :)

Upvote 0

Rutt

So excited for you! BOG was the one restaurant my wife and I decided we were not doing last year, managed to get in at the last minute and it ended up being our favourite!!

Upvote 0

Stevek

I just booked yesterday...will be arriving in 30 days. Only spending a couple of days in the parks as we're just stopping through on our way back to So Cal. 2 days in the parks will be tough as our last 2 trips have been 7 and 9 days.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom