Pin exchange policy?

Stitch79

Original Poster
Hello!

I bought the new MS LE pin (one with Donald on a spring) this past Friday at a stand in EPCOT. When I got home Donald had come off the pin! :( Can I exchange it anywhere that sells that pin or do I have to go back to where I bought it? Will they even let me exchange it?

Thanks to anyone that can help!

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
hey...i dont know about pins but one time my dad and i bought a shirt for me to wear...i got back to the hotel and it was WAY to big..we brought it back to where we bought it ( The emporium in MK) and dad explained what happened...they let me exchange it, no problem

Tramp

Originally posted by Stitch79
Hello!

I bought the new MS LE pin (one with Donald on a spring) this past Friday at a stand in EPCOT. When I got home Donald had come off the pin! :( Can I exchange it anywhere that sells that pin or do I have to go back to where I bought it? Will they even let me exchange it?

Thanks to anyone that can help!

We've taken pins back to any location for a refund, including the Disney Store. Since you're looking for an exchange, your best bet would be to return it to any location that is selling the pin and still has it in stock since it's a limited edition.

I need to bribe someone to pick me up those MS pins cuz they'll be sold out by the time I get there.

epcotfan

I purchased a POTC pin and it broke on me. It was the jail scene one. The dangle key in the dog's mouth broke off. I purchased it at Epcot. It was easily exchanged in another shop in Frontierland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom