Pictures of staple rides at the Magic Kindome?

WDW/SFOG_freak

Original Poster
Pictures of staple rides at the Magic Kindom? (NowInc. If you could please view this)

Does anyone have any Photos of the staple rides at the Magic Kingdom?

-Preferedly Daylight (but all times are acceptable)
-Mainstreet USA and the Castel isn't a ride I know, but its a staple of the park...
-preferedly 1024x768 or some other constituate of that.

I know this site has some, but some of the rides don't have the apropriate size pictures to resize to 1024x786...

Enough with the ...'s LOL.

I Would also like photos of staple rides and attractions of the other parks (water parks included), but for now I would just like MK photos.

:king:

EDIT:

In the new contest for the banner, is it alright to use these pictures in it? (resized to fit it of course)?

mikebrakes

This is my first post, so I hope this works. Is this the type of photo you are looking for? If I can figure out the right size to make them, I have a few more.

Attachments

• untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 107

Monorail Lime

The Magic Kingdome was the best attraction ever! I still can't believe they tore it down. :cry::cry::cry:

Attachments

• kingdome.jpg
    kingdome.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 93

WDW/SFOG_freak

Original Poster
you know, the main rides you see in photos and ads about the parks... like for epcot its spaceship Earth, for Magic Kindom it is Cenderela's Castel (an attraction, not a ride) and the Huanted mansion, and etc... Thats what I ment by staple rides...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom