Pictures of backstage areas?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Wish I could help you, but I've signed contracts prohibiting me from doing so. There's been a few that have come around here and there... try doing a search

DanStat

Take one of the backstage tours at Magic Kingdom, I'm not sure you can take pictures, I wouldn't take chances, but you could at least see them.

TURKEY

It's a big no-no for cast members.

You can't take pictures on the Keys to the Kingdom, but you can see backstage areas.

epcot71

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
It's a big no-no for cast members.

You can't take pictures on the Keys to the Kingdom, but you can see backstage areas.

can u maybe draw him a picture???complete with stick figure cast members?:lol: :lol:

hawaiianmickey

when i was there last summer, the magic kingdom had their annual pargo parade in the tunnel and we got to take pictures and video. unfortunately for me, i didn't have my camera with me but my friend got shots of cinderella, snow white and belle all half dressed. she even got the characters with their heads off. it's pretty funny. but yeah...that's the one and only time you can take pictures and video in the tunnel. i did take pictures in the backstage area of toontown with the managers there and they didn't seem to care. it's all ugly anyway. you wouldn't want to see.

Spectroman17

Original Poster
Originally posted by hawaiianmickey
when i was there last summer, the magic kingdom had their annual pargo parade in the tunnel and we got to take pictures and video. unfortunately for me, i didn't have my camera with me but my friend got shots of cinderella, snow white and belle all half dressed. she even got the characters with their heads off. it's pretty funny. but yeah...that's the one and only time you can take pictures and video in the tunnel. i did take pictures in the backstage area of toontown with the managers there and they didn't seem to care. it's all ugly anyway. you wouldn't want to see.

Try to see if you can't those character pictures with there heads off, sounds pretty funny.

kaos

Originally posted by hawaiianmickey
it's all ugly anyway. you wouldn't want to see.

Don't forget the smell..........

There are some pics if the utiladors in more than a few of the resort books.

CAPTAIN HOOK

There was a thread several weeks ago that asked the same question. Someone was kind enough to post pictures. Have a search through and see what you can find.

kaos

Originally posted by CAPTAIN HOOK
There was a thread several weeks ago that asked the same question. Someone was kind enough to post pictures. Have a search through and see what you can find.

I repeat...

Sniff Sniff... smells like gas...

Almost as bad as Figment letting his rip on us... and I did it 5 times... <thread drift>

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

roysta123

backstage pictures

I have hundreds of pictures and video from backstage on the Steam Train tour. I have pictures of the inside of the "roundhouse" and the Monorail Barn.:drevil:

BoBa BoI

Do you guys really want to see this? I've also seen the backstage of many Disney Parks, and it does somewhat ruin the essence of Disney. Sometimes i even regret being so curious and wondering what is beyond the doors marked Cast Member's only. Its kina like pulling off Santa's beard at the Mall. When I was a little kid i always thought he was real! But now i know better... the real Santa is too busy at the North Pole to go to the mall!! yep :animwink:

kaos

Re: backstage pictures

Originally posted by roysta123
I have hundreds of pictures and video from backstage on the Steam Train tour. I have pictures of the inside of the "roundhouse" and the Monorail Barn.:drevil:

Did they let you take pics on the steam engines??? That was the highlight of my trip. My pic at the controls of the Broggie.

:drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

WDWspider

Originally posted by BoBa BoI
Sometimes i even regret being so curious and wondering what is beyond the doors marked Cast Member's only. Its kina like pulling off Santa's beard at the Mall. When I was a little kid i always thought he was real!

Disney World's.... not..... real!!! :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom