pictures in my album at photoalbums.wdwmagic

EmeraldDolphin

Original Poster
Just curious... I have a picture posted in my album of my daughter Christina, when we went on our All Star Vacation in WDW back in 03. It's been in the top viewed photos for awhile now, but all of a sudden over the weekend when I uploaded a new photo... it has jumped like 1,000 views... and pictures that weren't even in the top viewed photos, are now there... how does that happen? People are obviously manipulating the number count... just strikes me as strange... is it a popularity contest? I'm tempted to take my photos OUT... but my friends view my album there too. :hammer:

EmeraldDolphin

Original Poster
didn't say it "mattered" but rather that I was "curious" as to how it happens that all of a sudden one of my photos has been viewed over 1,000 times more than it was a few days ago... when some of the photos we've ALL had in our albums for months haven't been viewed that many times total... just was merely pointing out that it seems there is some manipulating the #'s...

jesserin

No need to underline and quote - I wasn't being nasty - I was just asking why it mattered - I'm new and didn't know if it made a differance in your photo space or something... geez...

now that we all know exactly what you were talking about - underlines, quotes and all... maybe people just like your photos...

EmeraldDolphin

Original Poster
i'm sorry if i appeared to be nasty... i'm a mom & i underline & quote when i talk too :hammer: :hammer: ... it was truly not my intention to be nasty & I truly apologize if i was... i don't think it does have anything to do with photo space counts or anything... i really & truly was just curious... sorry :zipit:

jesserin

No biggie~I would say Chalk it up to having a cute kid... :D Since nobody else has responded yet to your post - my guess is, it's just a fluke thing...

jesserin

Of course not - neither of us meant anything bad by our posts - so all is well and clear! :) Hopefully someone will come along with more experience than I, and be able to actually help you out a bit!

RU42

Side note from the technical side; photo software can really do some wonky stuff. Not sure what is is about online albums but I have seen them do some strange stuff. I wouldn't sweat it.

RU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom