Picture size

disneyrcks

Original Poster
Hi everyone :wave:

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the size of pictures? I post them from my album here on WDWMAGIC but when I post them in a thread they are HUGE lol!

I clicked on edit photo but didn't see anything about adjusting size.....do I need to change something in the code/link?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Hi everyone :wave:

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the size of pictures? I post them from my album here on WDWMAGIC but when I post them in a thread they are HUGE lol!

I clicked on edit photo but didn't see anything about adjusting size.....do I need to change something in the code/link?

A lot depends upon where you are storing your pictures.

Photobucket gives you an option to re-size your pictures.

If you have Photoshop, you can resize them yourself before uploading them.

unkadug

I just looked at your album, and it appears that some of your pictures are 1024px × 768px. That is a little large for viewing without scrolling for a lot of people. I don't think that WDWMagic albums have any capabilities for resizing...so you will probably have to re-size each one individually and re-upload them...bummer I know. :(

OR....you continue to use them amd just let people hit Ctrl - to resize the pictures manually....:lol:

Nemo14

I just looked at your album, and it appears that some of your pictures are 1024px × 768px. That is a little large for viewing without scrolling for a lot of people. I don't think that WDWMagic albums have any capabilities for resizing...so you will probably have to re-size each one individually and re-upload them...bummer I know. :(

OR....you continue to use them amd just let people hit Ctrl - to resize the pictures manually....:lol:
Actually I think if you download to WDW Magic albums, they will automatically resize them. I think I got a message about that once, if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Just tried it on my WDWMagic album. this is the message I got.
Picture Limits
Pictures Remaining 40
Maximum File Size per Picture 97.7 KB
Maximum Picture Dimensions 600 by 600 Pixels

Pictures will be automatically resized to fit within these constraints if possible. However, you may receive better results by doing it manually

unkadug

Actually I think if you download to WDW Magic albums, they will automatically resize them. I think I got a message about that once, if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Just tried it on my WDWMagic album. this is the message I got.
Picture Limits
Pictures Remaining 40
Maximum File Size per Picture 97.7 KB
Maximum Picture Dimensions 600 by 600 Pixels

Pictures will be automatically resized to fit within these constraints if possible. However, you may receive better results by doing it manually

She is using the albums on the User Page...not the PhotoAlbums page.

One is powered by vBulletin, the other is powered by PhotoPost. I don't think the vBulletin one gives any such warnings nor options. :shrug:

Perhaps she could simply move all her pictures over to her PhotoAlbum page and solve all problems! :wave:

Of course that would make all posts using the old location of the pictures come up with that annoying little red X where her pictures used to be.

Nemo14

She is using the albums on the User Page...not the PhotoAlbums page.

One is powered by vBulletin, the other is powered by PhotoPost. I don't think the vBulletin one gives any such warnings nor options. :shrug:

Perhaps she could simply move all her pictures over to her PhotoAlbum page and solve all problems! :wave:

Of course that would make all posts using the old location of the pictures come up with that annoying little red X where her pictures used to be.
I got that message from the User Page album..... :shrug:

disneyrcks

Original Poster
Thank you both I really appreciate the help! As soon as I have a chance I will sit down and try to figure it out using your suggestions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom