• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Pics from Figment

DisneyWorld30th

Original Poster
Advertisement
another...

Attachments

DisJosh

Very nice pics! :)

In the future remember to give credit to the site where you got them from...that's an important little tidbit. ;)

And while it's not bothering me...these pics may be better suited in the digital media forum. I don't know...maybe not. I'm clueless for the most part on these things. :hammer: :D

DisneyWorld30th

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisJosh
Very nice pics! :)

In the future remember to give credit to the site where you got them from...that's an important little tidbit. ;)

And while it's not bothering me...these pics may be better suited in the digital media forum. I don't know...maybe not. I'm clueless for the most part on these things. :hammer: :D
Sorry about that...

I did post in the digital media area but I know people do not check that often and it does not put your subject on WDWMAGIC's homepage...

The pics were found at www.themeparks.com

NADisney

Great Pics...

I was at Epcot over the memorial holiday as well , a CM at the attraction said it would open this weekend.Special Figment pins were to be released at the Pin Station.I was very upset , I will not be there to get any pins or see the attraction until july 6- 10 ,2002.

:cry: :sohappy:

Steamboat_Kevin

Oh! Those are great pictures! I can't wait until I go next time! I looooove Figment!!! I am so excited! I wish I was gonna be at the opening so I could get one of the cool pins! I already have a Figment pin though, so I ain't complainin'! ;)

Top Bottom