Pics from Figment-HUGE SPOILER!!

Pics I found...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 235

DisJosh

Very nice pics! :)

In the future remember to give credit to the site where you got them from...that's an important little tidbit. ;)

And while it's not bothering me...these pics may be better suited in the digital media forum. I don't know...maybe not. I'm clueless for the most part on these things. :hammer: :D

DisneyWorld30th

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisJosh
Very nice pics! :)

In the future remember to give credit to the site where you got them from...that's an important little tidbit. ;)

And while it's not bothering me...these pics may be better suited in the digital media forum. I don't know...maybe not. I'm clueless for the most part on these things. :hammer: :D

Sorry about that...

I did post in the digital media area but I know people do not check that often and it does not put your subject on WDWMAGIC's homepage...

The pics were found at www.themeparks.com

NADisney

Great Pics...

I was at Epcot over the memorial holiday as well , a CM at the attraction said it would open this weekend.Special Figment pins were to be released at the Pin Station.I was very upset , I will not be there to get any pins or see the attraction until july 6- 10 ,2002.

:cry: :sohappy:

Steamboat_Kevin

Oh! Those are great pictures! I can't wait until I go next time! I looooove Figment!!! I am so excited! I wish I was gonna be at the opening so I could get one of the cool pins! I already have a Figment pin though, so I ain't complainin'! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom