Picking FastPasses This Morning

marksniles

Original Poster
Morning everyone!
Is any one else having a really hard time picking their fastpasses this morning. I keep getting the "please try again" message on the app and the headless Olaf on the website. I'm been trying since 7am this morning to pick my passes for the week. It is currently 9:20am. Frustrating.

katie123

Frustrated as hell at moment. have been trying all day to book fast passes- 60 days out today. Have managed to sort one or two but system keeps kicking me out.
As much as iIlove olaf, if I keep seeing his disconnected face and body telling me to try again later, he might just find summer comes around for him soon lol!!!!

weird

So when my 60 days FastPass+ window opens, I can book the FastPasses for the whole week, or just one day today, then one day tomorrow? This is the first time we're staying on property, so I am not sure how it works.

Last time we went to Disney World, we stayed off property. For some reason during the 30 day window, I was only able to book each day only if that day was the exact 30 days out. So if I can now book the whole week in one day, instead of doing it in several days, that would be great.

It also sounds like it is still going to be no more 12am start time for booking the FastPasses.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
So when my 60 days FastPass+ window opens, I can book the FastPasses for the whole week, or just one day today, then one day tomorrow? This is the first time we're staying on property, so I am not sure how it works.

Last time we went to Disney World, we stayed off property. For some reason during the 30 day window, I was only able to book each day only if that day was the exact 30 days out. So if I can now book the whole week in one day, instead of doing it in several days, that would be great.

It also sounds like it is still going to be no more 12am start time for booking the FastPasses.
As an on-property guest, you can book your fastpasses for your entire stay beginning at 7 a.m. on Day 60 prior to arrival.

As you discovered, off-property guests can only book 1 day at a time, 30 days out.

katie123

katie123

Hi
Even if staying on WDW property,the system will only let you post up to 14 days above the 60+ days out. So if you are going for longer than that, just book your fast passes for 14 days, then you have to go on the system successive days to book each further day one day at a time.

NelleBelle

Here's a what-if scenario: if you're staying on-property for a 2 days, booked tickets separately that are 7-day tickets, can you make FP 14 days above the 60-day window? So if we stay on-property for 2 days, go on a cruise for a week, return but are staying off-property... can I make FP for the 2 days we're on-property and again for the week when we're not since our tickets are still within that 14-day window?

katie123

Here's a what-if scenario: if you're staying on-property for a 2 days, booked tickets separately that are 7-day tickets, can you make FP 14 days above the 60-day window? So if we stay on-property for 2 days, go on a cruise for a week, return but are staying off-property... can I make FP for the 2 days we're on-property and again for the week when we're not since our tickets are still within that 14-day window?
No, I think it will only let you book the days you are on site at 60+ days. your remaining days will probably only let you book at 30 days out. Always worth checking though- you may get a blip in the system!

HauntedMansionFLA

Can you even get to the FastPass+ option before your 60 day mark? I'm just very organized. And a first time user of the system, I'm sure it will be easy once I get to know the ends and outs.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Can you even get to the FastPass+ option before your 60 day mark?
No, if your tickets are part of a package.

If you purchase tickets independently and link them to your MDE account, the fastpass system will allow you to make fastpass selections up to 30 days away for as many days as the ticket is valid for (for example, fastpasses for 4 days if it is a 4 day ticket.) This is how offsite guests and those with APs make fastpasses. (APs can only make fastpasses for any 7 days in a 30 day period.)

HauntedMansionFLA

No, if your tickets are part of a package.

If you purchase tickets independently and link them to your MDE account, the fastpass system will allow you to make fastpass selections up to 30 days away for as many days as the ticket is valid for (for example, fastpasses for 4 days if it is a 4 day ticket.) This is how offsite guests and those with APs make fastpasses. (APs can only make fastpasses for any 7 days in a 30 day period.)
Awesome, thank you. I was getting frustrated (I'm about 90 days out from my 60 day window). Going to the Poly in December.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom