Physical Tickets and Magic Band???

Fox&Hound

Original Poster
Hi friends! Can anyone help me clarify this situation? We are going to Disney in Dec and have our rooms booked and tickets purchased. We modified our magic bands and were told they were being shipped and on the way. Today we got an envelope in the mail and it was filled with plastic tickets that resembled credit cards/gift cards. Should I be worried? Does Disney do both? Should I call? We were just expecting our magic bands and this delivery threw us for a loop. Thanks for any clarification you can offer! :)

21stamps

Hi friends! Can anyone help me clarify this situation? We are going to Disney in Dec and have our rooms booked and tickets purchased. We modified our magic bands and were told they were being shipped and on the way. Today we got an envelope in the mail and it was filled with plastic tickets that resembled credit cards/gift cards. Should I be worried? Does Disney do both? Should I call? We were just expecting our magic bands and this delivery threw us for a loop. Thanks for any clarification you can offer! :)
Oh that's strange! I'm curious to read the answers.. I would call if they were sent to me.

dreamfinder

Did you purchase tickets separate from your room reservation? If so, they may still send you plastic cards as those can be used by all guests, even those that don't have Magic Bands. But you can definitely apply those tickets to your accounts in MDE by adding the appropriate information from the card into each MDE profile. Then the ticket will be associated with a person, and that person will be able to use their band to enter the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom