PHOTOS - The Plaza Restaurant to offer breakfast at the Magic Kingdom

Epcotfan21

I've always wondered why breakfast has never been offered at the Plaza to begin with. I think this will be a hit and should be considered to be moved to permanent.

BlindChow

I've always wondered why breakfast has never been offered at the Plaza to begin with. I think this will be a hit and should be considered to be moved to permanent.
Didn't they serve breakfast there a long time ago? I know they used to at Tony's (!). My impression was they originally cut table service breakfast options in the park to encourage guests to have breakfast in the hotel restaurants instead...

John park hopper

Many years ago before the Crystal palace went character it was great to be able to walk in and get a good breakfast. Hope the Plaza Restaurant will be as good. Is it a walk in or do you have to make reservations light years in advance?

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Looks good but that’s a table service credit for bfast.

VpIGgL1.jpg

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer

Jon81uk

The Plaza Restaurant is a full service restaurant and thus requires a table service credit for all meals.

Although it is worth noting that if paying cash it is quite low priced and some entrees are as low as $15 at the Plaza, which is the same as some of the entrees at quick service places. Of course you do need to add 15-20% tip at the Plaza but it may be less stressful than Cosmic Rays!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom