Photos - Storybook Circus soft opening

notslim99

I was about to comment on Muse1983's thread, but then it disappeared and I found this one. I'm psyched because me and the family will be there the 24th-29th.

devoy1701

Dumbo looks great with the fountain! Are they not yet letting people in the tent for the interactive part of the queue? Would love to see pictures of the inside.

phi2134

Love it! To be honest with the amount of detail and effort put into these attractions so far, I am not questioning Disney's attention to detail and vision anymore.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
It's glorious ! Well at least from the pictures. Those guys are brave to pull off those capris. They would probably make me shave my legs if I had to wear those. The water feature is what makes the biggest difference

SyracuseOrange

It's glorious ! Well at least from the pictures. Those guys are brave to pull off those capris. They would probably make me shave my legs if I had to wear those. The water feature is what makes the biggest difference

They look more like long shorts than legit capris to me.

djkidkaz

Hey Steve, any chance your going to have someone there this evening to photograph the place at night? I'd be interested to see the lighting they have around the area. And maybe even a video with the music they've added.

devoy1701

Either way I wouldn't be caught in them.. My wife would probably be like.. Why are you wearing my pants?

they don't even look like Capris on those CMs. They look like shorts that go below the knees. I guess the costumes were altered just a bit before production.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
One thing I did notice.. They have put a lot of intentional aging in on the train station(Rust and paint).. I am guessing its part of the theme. Being devious though all I can think about is how it might let them say that natural aging of the area was part of the theming in the first place. Allows for less of a maintenance budget?

Pioneer Hall

I think it looks very nice. Wonder when we will see Fastpass going live on those attractions since it is clear they built their queues with that in mind.

JungleTrekFan

I think what is interesting is that their in not an alternative pants they can wear. Which could be a problem when it gets cold, but this is Florida so that probably won’t happen again till next december or january.

Also with the shirt having a deep V neck line, wearing an undershirt almost looks awkward. Might just be me, but either these men need to find some non crew neck undershirts or just not wear undershirts.

Otherwise the mini-land it self looks amazing, a lot of great little details, even with Barnstormer. This land will be a very nice little get away, hopefully, while the spring break crowds continue to come and visit this week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom