PHOTOS - Sleepy Hollow Snacks exterior refurbishment

Rob562

They really went all out with that scrim.

What happened to at least making it look nice.

I don't often comment on things like this, but JEEZ!!!!!! This *just* went up, folks. Give it a couple days!

As has been the case in *EVERY* other building in the MK that went under refurb, it takes a couple days for the photo-realistic scrim to get installed. All of the scaffolding has to be completely set up first, and they're not going to leave bare scaffolding out there so they put a temporary plain scrim up.

-Rob

nytimez

I don't often comment on things like this, but JEEZ!!!!!! This *just* went up, folks. Give it a couple days!

As has been the case in *EVERY* other building in the MK that went under refurb, it takes a couple days for the photo-realistic scrim to get installed. All of the scaffolding has to be completely set up first, and they're not going to leave bare scaffolding out there so they put a temporary plain scrim up.

-Rob

If they change it in a few days, great - but for now, all it needs is an Amazon logo on the side to look like something UPS just dropped off for someone who wasn't home at Hall of Presidents.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
They all start off like this, it usually takes a few days to get the photo realistic scrim up

Ah ok I had thought maybe it was a short rehab so they weren't going to even bother.

Also I'm not privy to the usual ops on this sorta thing. My comment was more along the lines of surprised rather than bashing. I haven't seen a scrim like that.

openendedsky

Accidentally posted this in a different thread, but I guess it was still technically applicable. All of the coverings are up now.
b0wXXMs.jpg

7xQt5wx.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom