PHOTOS - New meet and greet area under construction at Disney's Hollywood Studios

PhotoDave219

Could it be one of the Toons in their SW garb or are their outfits retired for good?
Jedi-Mickey.jpg

Its my understanding that Kathleen Kennedy sent them to the Sarlacc in the Great Pit of Carcoon where they will be digested over a thousand years....

YodaMan

Even though this is right between Star Tours and Path of the Jedi, I still honestly just can't see this being related to Star Wars.

Lord Starwalker

I believe that when Disney acquired Lucasfilm, there was some sort of reference to the fact that the characters would no longer appear in Star Wars garb. I could be making this up in my head...
This not true as Jedi Mickey appeared at the Mark Hamill show at Star Wars Weekends 2014 and at the Ian McDiarmid show at Star Wars Weekends 2015. I was lucky enough to attend both of these shows. ;)

For proof of this just Google Image search "Mark Hamill Jedi Mickey" and then "Ian McDiarmid Jedi Mickey".

asianway

This not true as Jedi Mickey appeared at the Mark Hamill show at Star Wars Weekends 2014 and at the Ian McDiarmid show at Star Wars Weekends 2015. I was lucky enough to attend both of these shows. ;)

For proof of this just Google Image search "Mark Hamill Jedi Mickey" and then "Ian McDiarmid Jedi Mickey".
This edict went in place June 2015

Any chances this could be to relocalize mike n sulley meet n greet ? Can't believe we won't be able to meet them for our may trip ... No vader, no monsters inc ... Come on disney !!

YodaMan

Are we still positive this is officially for a meet and greet? Surely this would make a good candidate for a more permanent sign-up location for JediTraining instead of the Indy gift shop.

Chef Kronk

Are we still positive this is officially for a meet and greet? Surely this would make a good candidate for a more permanent sign-up location for JediTraining instead of the Indy gift shop.

It's going to be a meet n greet and it looks like it will be Ezra and Sabine from Star Wars Rebels. I find that very disappointing, considering that this would be a prime location for Olaf, who STILL isn't at DHS 3 years after the movie came out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom