Photos from Steve's Southern Getaway

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
It's around 11:15am here in Fredericksburg VA. We have not left yet because people who live back in our home NJ area say it is snowing hard there right now. The weather channel website for my home town says it will stop around 2:30pm. So we'll leave here at noon and hopefully the NJ roads are all plowed by the time we get there. Oh yeah, my wife's friend says she is travelling I-95 near Baltimore and the roads are crowded at the moment. Please pray for us as we travel from Fred. VA to Brick NJ. Thanks!:)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
It's around 11:15am here in Fredericksburg VA. We have not left yet because people who live back in our home NJ area say it is snowing hard there right now. The weather channel website for my home town says it will stop around 2:30pm. So we'll leave here at noon and hopefully the NJ roads are all plowed by the time we get there. Oh yeah, my wife's friend says she is travelling I-95 near Baltimore and the roads are crowded at the moment. Please pray for us as we travel from Fred. VA to Brick NJ. Thanks!:)

Drive safe!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom