Photos from inside the T-Rex Cafe

krankenstein

Original Poster
Screamscape.com posted a link to a batch of photos from inside the T-Rex Cafe. Apparently, the photos were taken at an invitation only event last night.

Link to the photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/30942825@N04/

Screamscape.com said:
T-Rex Cafe - (10/13/08) Some new pictures taken inside the new T-Rex Café can now be found here. These were taken last night at an invitation only event at the new restaurant and really shows off all the great detailed themeing inside.

krankenstein

Original Poster
Holy cow...that looks incredible!

I need to eat in that ice cavern...when do ADRs open up?

I called last month about an ADR at Boma, anyway me and the lady from Disney started talking about T-Rex. She said they are opening to the public on Oct. 14th (Tomorrow), but they would not be accepting ADRs until probably next year. Take that for what it's worth.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Thanks so much for posting these! A friend on FB, just went to a trial run over the weekend and said that it was T-Riffic!!!

hpyhnt 1000

Huh. The ice cavern theme caught me off guard a little bit. I thought it'd be more of a lush forest kind of look, not an ice cavern. But I'm not complaining! I must admit, it looks really stunning inside. Not what I was expecting, but impressive nonetheless. :)

Thanks for the pics! :wave:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The theming looks great - hopefully the food will be better than Rainforest. I may have to check it out in December depending on how long the wait is.

Chape19714

I called last month about an ADR at Boma, anyway me and the lady from Disney started talking about T-Rex. She said they are opening to the public on Oct. 14th (Tomorrow), but they would not be accepting ADRs until probably next year. Take that for what it's worth.
Last I heard, the Restraunt will NOT accept reservations/ADR's. Maybe my source left out the "until next year" part, but that's what I heard.

krankenstein

Original Poster
Last I heard, the Restraunt will NOT accept reservations/ADR's. Maybe my source left out the "until next year" part, but that's what I heard.

That was my understanding also :shrug:

Keep in mind that it has been well over a month since I talked to the lady at WDW Dining. Your information is probably better and more up-to-date than mine. I'm sorry if my post is inaccurate, I was just passing along what I was told. :wave:

Chape19714

Keep in mind that it has been well over a month since I talked to the lady at WDW Dining. Your information is probably better and more up-to-date than mine. I'm sorry if my post is inaccurate, I was just passing along what I was told. :wave:
Thanks for the clarification on when she said that. And by all means...share what you've heard, that's what makes the boards interesting! :wave:

CanadaD

It looks absolutely amazing. I'm impressed with the overall theme, which is something that Disney is famous for. I too was expecting more of the "Jurassic Park" type rainforests, etc...but this will do fine.

Is there any feedback on pricing and menu items?

Katherine

That place is crazy in cool! AHhh!! I would've been terrified of this place as a child though... I can't wait to see it in person!

sweetpee_1993

Whoa! And 'Build-A-Dino' too! I was wondering when/where Build-a-Bear was gonna land at WDW. It's about dang time!

I'm psyched! T-Rex looks oober cool. My youngest used to be a dino-freak so this is an abolute must-do for our next trip.

Awsome. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom