PHOTOS - Exterior refurbishment underway at Disney's BoardWalk Inn

Minthorne

616d53_4025f7c5b2d94b7b8e7a2cfd1b1257cb.jpg

Here is what i got - and my arrival date is after yours.

blueboxdoctor

It's a shame how much they closed at once, but I guess they figure it's better to do it all at once. That's the con of having a full resort/theme park open all year. We ended up moving over to the Wilderness Lodge when the Polynesian was getting some big construction work and now the Wilderness Lodge is getting construction.

But hopefully you all will still have a good vacation, after all it's Disney World, there will always be something to do, and I'd think most of the construction is during the day, when everyone will be out of the room and in the parks.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Is there an estimated date of completion? We are planning a September trip and I do not want to make a reservation at BWI if the exterior will be covered in scaffolding.

Thanks!
Jim
You should be good by Sep, although I don't have specifics yet on completion.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
You should be good by Sep, although I don't have specifics yet on completion.

We are looking at the beginning of September. Any word yet if the new shops, QS and restaurants will launch by then?

DizneyPryncess

For those planning to visit, refurbishment of the studio villas is now complete. Images at disneyworld.com are updated and room occupancy is now at 5. Yippie!

Nice! Thanks for posting! We have a studio booked for September. My daughter will think that little pull out Dumbo bed is the cutest thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom