PHOTOS - Downtown Disney officially transitions to Disney Springs today - see the new guide map

Monorail Mike

Internal Memo: "Dear Designer, Thanks for updating the guide map on such short notice. Your commitment to work both nights and weekends is appreciated. Upon review, the 'GUIDEMAP' and 'Disney Springs' elements on the front page are barely visible due to insufficient contrast. Please make corrections and resubmit prior to today's review board meeting. Thank you, Upper Middle Manager"

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Internal Memo: "Dear Designer, Thanks for updating the guide map on such short notice. Your commitment to work both nights and weekends is appreciated. Upon review, the 'GUIDEMAP' and 'Disney Springs' elements on the front page are barely visible due to insufficient contrast. Please make corrections and resubmit prior to today's review board meeting. Thank you, Upper Middle Manager"

It probably look better in person. ;)

lazyboy97o

It still baffles me as to why the new maps do not show an outline of the Town Center and Springs labeled "Coming Soon" to help build excitement for the continuing expansion. It also seems like it will be tough to actually list everything in all of Disney Springs in the current format once everything opens.

Jon81uk

It still baffles me as to why the new maps do not show an outline of the Town Center and Springs labeled "Coming Soon" to help build excitement for the continuing expansion. It also seems like it will be tough to actually list everything in all of Disney Springs in the current format once everything opens.

My guess is some of the Town Center buildings will open first, mainly the ones nearest T-Rex and these may open around the same time Planet Hollywood re-opens (April I think). Once these first places open then I guess they might start to show the rest of Town Center as coming soon. But the re-imagined Planet Hollywood will be one of the main first openings

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom