News PHOTOS - Construction walls up in Dinoland U.S.A. for Donald's Dino Bash

PorterRedkey

Okay, so I do think Chip and Dale in their dinosaur suits are awfully cute. Everything else, however, looks pretty cheap and throw together. If this really has been bumped up to a permanent addition, I hope they take some steps to remove the temporary feel that Dino-Bash currently has.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Okay, so I do think Chip and Dale in their dinosaur suits are awfully cute. Everything else, however, looks pretty cheap and throw together. If this really has been bumped up to a permanent addition, I hope they take some steps to remove the temporary feel that Dino-Bash currently has.
It is all proper singable and not just banners like in Tomorrowland

Kman101

And then I immediately start thinking about Trix cereal... and now I want some.

lol!!

Back to the Dino Bash. Man. It looks beyond tacky. But Dinorama already was tacky ... It was sad reading Mark (?) Renfrow selling this. Like it's some amazing accomplishment. It's really sad.

And they tout all the meet and greets but we're really just swapping Baloo and Louie for Launchpad and Scrooge. The rest all were already meeting guests. Not sure on Daisy though.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
lol!!

Back to the Dino Bash. Man. It looks beyond tacky. But Dinorama already was tacky ... It was sad reading Mark (?) Renfrow selling this. Like it's some amazing accomplishment. It's really sad.

And they tout all the meet and greets but we're really just swapping Baloo and Louie for Launchpad and Scrooge. The rest all were already meeting guests. Not sure on Daisy though.
It's like they're doubling down on tacky.

PorterRedkey

It is all proper singable and not just banners like in Tomorrowland
DIno bash sign.jpeg

What about this sign? Also, bunting doesn't say permanent to me either. IMHO

Kman101

I guess at least they put in a tiny bit of effort (more permanent signage I suppose makes it a better effort), when you compare it to the Incredibles Expo.

I do like the Chip and Dale greeting. That's not the worst idea and kind of cute honestly. But maybe I'm biased towards Chip and Dale.

I don't necessarily even mind Launchpad and Scrooge greeting there either but it's just all kind of stupid, imo. LOL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom