News PHOTOS - Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom to receive enhancements this summer

PSM

Wow, the castle looks amazing in those photos posted in the article on here a couple days ago. Honestly, it makes the grey and blue version before the pink reimagining look bland and boring. I can't wait to see it in person!

tirian

I actually think these latest pictures look much better than the initial redo of last year. At least now, it reads as a temporary scheme designed to celebrate a particular occasion. I’m hoping once the 50th is over it’ll go back to something closer to the muted palette we had before (or what they currently have in Japan).
Like Japan! Yes! Please!

TTA94

So they are indeed finished with the castle aside from the 50 medallion? Moat being refilled soon? Or maybe it already has?

Guess the front castle turrets are not getting decorations? Weird.

Father Robinson

Whoa! Is that brand new paint ALREADY FADING?!!
Screenshot_20210428-095722_Chrome.jpg

JoeCamel

Yeah, I don't think it's fading.

It does look like a very poorly done paint job up close like that -- but since no guest will ever see it except from far away it doesn't really matter.
This!

Many moons ago I did maintenance on highway billboards. We had a saying that it only needed to look good at 60/60. 60 mph and 60 feet in the air, amazing what you can't see from that distance

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom