News PHOTOS - Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom to receive enhancements this summer

Supreme Leader

If you think this:

1618431840741.png

Is better than this:
1618431863247.png

Then ya might want to book yourself a COVID-19 test since lack of taste is a symptom. ;)

Bocabear

The Castle Cake was the product of another era...Another decade... and it was celebrating a lesser anniversary... 50 is more serious than 25. Overall I think the castle decor is nice. I am glad they got rid of the purple roofs, and really wish they would repaint the castle in it's own gleaming color palate... Rose Gold was a bad fashion choice... Looks too much like Disneyland and Paris, and really signifies nothing...

UNCgolf

I guess you never saw the castle cake from the side or rear.

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen anyone post a photo of it that wasn't from the hub or Main Street directly in front.

I was there during the birthday cake castle and I'm pretty sure some of the back wasn't even painted pink. I remember it being solely front facing.

brihow

I also like the cake castle. I remember seeing it in person as a kid and I couldn't believe that they actually did that - it was SO much fun. Also - even if you hated it, at least we knew for a fact the pink of the cake castle. was temporary.

trainplane3

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen anyone post a photo of it that wasn't from the hub or Main Street directly in front.

I was there during the birthday cake castle and I'm pretty sure some of the back wasn't even painted pink. I remember it being solely front facing.
Kind of glad my parents took this picture featuring the side and a awkward black jpg rectangle.
IMG_0005 cropped.png

trainplane3

brihow

It's so exciting watching these pieces go up, but it's really crazy how that pink looks completely different every single time a new photo is uploaded. This is by far the worst picture of the pink I've seen, and I really can't believe they never updated it like they did with the blurple turrets.
I completely agree. It almost feels like instead of fading, the pink is getting darker and more vibrant over time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom