News PHOTOS - Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom to receive enhancements this summer

N2dru

It's not just the Seven Dwarfs and Pooh, but Pinocchio was also briefly depicted with a big head.

3797416170_b86d96d95c_o.jpg

(Circa 1962)

and Mickey and Minnie between 1961 and 1963.
G2119.jpg
Those are nightmare inducingšŸ˜„

monothingie

ā¤ļøBob4Evaā¤ļø
Premium Member
But after months and months of being crapped on by people deified on this forum that were literally saying I made it up, don't expect me to be silent about it.

How many duplicate fake accounts do you have on this forum? I think we're up to 2 already right? @wdwmagic has been very flexible with you, yet you still trash the place and wonder why some members don't exactly like interacting with you.

MagicHappens1971

I read somewhere that this paint job isn't even for WDW's 50th, but for Cinderella's 70th anniversary.
Theyā€™re advertising that it is for Cinderellaā€™s 70th anniversary, the idea is that this is for the 50th but that more enhancements will come next year, kind of like a 2 for 2 situation. Advertise that itā€™s for Cinderellaā€™s anniversary and than make minor changes next year for the 50th and market the same thing twice pretty much

WDW862

What the heck is wrong with some of you? Seriously going back and forth with a kid (and I donā€™t mean that in a way that put Brayden down). Grown adults going after him over what, paint colors? Names of paint? Weā€™re taking this all way to seriously.

Grown- adults getting into heated debates over a castle from a cartoon is one of the worst aspects of this forum. Why can't everyone behave?

Bocabear

Also interesting to note they appear to be darkening the bottom sections of the castle more like Tokyo Disneyland's Castle...Ours is considerably lighter... But the deeper tone would pop the gold better...
While I liked the fact that Our castle seemed more French and the Blue and pale grey was lovely. I don't hate this makeover at all., I think as a base for further decor, it is going to be very tasteful...
1582290495019.png

TOKYO

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom