PHOTOS - Characters to return to Chef Mickey's along with new menu items

Goofnut1980

I wonder if we will see TDO start to shut down the restaurants and pull the buffets out of the locations. I wonder how many will change to family style, and how many just can't be done family style. Like Boma or Tusker House. I think unless it was a menu to order from, could they actually go to family style due to the type of food they offer. People would waste so much food.

Thoughts?

note2001

I wonder if we will see TDO start to shut down the restaurants and pull the buffets out of the locations. I wonder how many will change to family style, and how many just can't be done family style. Like Boma or Tusker House. I think unless it was a menu to order from, could they actually go to family style due to the type of food they offer. People would waste so much food.

Thoughts?
Buffets typically are a waste of food as they are. People overload their plates and only start to get picky once they've sampled everything. Family style typically brings a reasonable amount to the table and then the server comes back after a bit and asks what you want more of.

Last edited:

Animaniac93-98

Buffets typically are a waste of food as they are. People overload their plates and only start to get picky once they've sampled everything. Family style typically brings a reasonable amount to the table and then the server comes back after a bit and asks what you want more of.

They're also not really practical for character meals. It's better to have the food brought to you than to leave your table a maybe miss seeing one of the characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom