PhotoPass comes to Frozen Ever After with on-ride photo

djkidkaz

Its great to finally have a photo of Steve from @wdwmagic. Look at that excitement!

Oh and the blonde is hot. ;)

Attachments

• Frozen-Ever-After_Full_28671.jpg
    Frozen-Ever-After_Full_28671.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 269

wdwfan22

I was wondering if they were ever going to make the pictures available to everyone. Those with Memory Maker have been able to have the onboard photos for awhile.

Wags14

This was working a few weeks ago as well as the first few weeks of July when we were there, I guess it was just a test period.

docdebbi

That is the most generic -it could be any ride- any where- photo I have ever seen.. Thank goodness for the border or we'd have no idea what ride it was.
Who chose where to take this shot? Ugly steps in the background, obviously not a "thrill" ride, nothing speaks "frozen" about this shot, why not just take it sitting on a bench outside?
They could at least shoot it when you go backwards down the little slope.........maybe get a little reaction from some folks

JohnD

That is the most generic -it could be any ride- any where- photo I have ever seen.. Thank goodness for the border or we'd have no idea what ride it was.
Who chose where to take this shot? Ugly steps in the background, obviously not a "thrill" ride, nothing speaks "frozen" about this shot, why not just take it sitting on a bench outside?
They could at least shoot it when you go backwards down the little slope.........maybe get a little reaction from some folks

I saw that too. I was thinking, "So"? Why not a photo while you're going down the small waterfall. At least guests would have some sort of reaction like they would at POTC. (I know. No photo there. But guests are always screaming or something as they plunge downward.)

lazyboy97o

I saw that too. I was thinking, "So"? Why not a photo while you're going down the small waterfall. At least guests would have some sort of reaction like they would at POTC. (I know. No photo there. But guests are always screaming or something as they plunge downward.)
The photo is taken during the drop...

StarWarsGirl

Not wild about the photo. I've been on it several times. I've blinked every time, even though I know where the camera is. There ws also one time that my brother's head was directly in front of mine. Poor placement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom