Photographs

scritchell

Original Poster
All
Is the memory maker good?
Would i need to take a good camera or would the memory maker and an iPhone be sufficient

Jahona

All
Is the memory maker good?
Would i need to take a good camera or would the memory maker and an iPhone be sufficient

If you want your on ride photos and take advantage of the photopass photographers it's not a bad service to have. I've used it the last two trips with varying success. During the day the photographers are decent. When it comes to evening and night shots a few know how to properly expose during those times others you'll get blurry or dark photos.

Using just a phone with Photopass is perfectly fine.

NelleBelle

Loved the memory maker on our last trip. Will definitely get it again on our upcoming trip! We had so many awesome pictures, it was crazy! We still took our big camera (we also had just been on a cruise). Trying to decide if we will bring the big camera or if we will just use the camera's on our phone (may depend on if I upgrade to the iPhone X or not; DH upgraded to the pixel 2 and loves the camera on that phone, but I digress) :)

scritchell

Original Poster
Loved the memory maker on our last trip. Will definitely get it again on our upcoming trip! We had so many awesome pictures, it was crazy! We still took our big camera (we also had just been on a cruise). Trying to decide if we will bring the big camera or if we will just use the camera's on our phone (may depend on if I upgrade to the iPhone X or not; DH upgraded to the pixel 2 and loves the camera on that phone, but I digress) :)
I have an iPhone 7+ and the camera on that is good enough (i think) so along with the memory maker, should be enough?

Jahona

Yep you should be fine. I've used my S5 and S7 on previous trips to substitute a point and shoot camera and have been happy with the results.

Mainahman

If you want your on ride photos and take advantage of the photopass photographers it's not a bad service to have. I've used it the last two trips with varying success. During the day the photographers are decent. When it comes to evening and night shots a few know how to properly expose during those times others you'll get blurry or dark photos.

Using just a phone with Photopass is perfectly fine.
Photopass is still available? All i can find is "memorymaker"

Jahona

Mainahman

Jahona

Anyone can use Photopass. You don't have to have memory maker to take advantage of it. In fact, many Photopass photographers will take photos with your own phone or camera for you if you so wished.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom