Photo updates from Tommorowland refurbishments and construction

Dj Corona

Not to beat a dead horse, although it's been mentioned twice in this thread, but still not answered, will TTA be getting any refurbishment love while SM is down, or is this a strictly SM refurb? Seems like a good time to "plus" two rides with one stone?? (Or at least make it so TTA doesn't break down as much??) Thanks for any reponses, peeps!:slurp:

Gucci65

Wow - thanks for the pics!

Where are all the people?? That is NOT what it looked like when I was there 2 weeks ago.:ROFLOL:

Expo_Seeker40

Perhaps the Carousel of Progress will have large crowds like it did at the world's fair? :hammer: :eek: :D

Guests will head toward Space Mountain, see it's closed, look to their right...see a bunch of sweatshirt moms dancing infront of the Stitch Stage...look past that...see the bottom of a building rotating and then get sucked toward it.

Spirit 74 :wave: I can only hope they remove the bird droppings all over the TTA track and handrails...and repair the broken magnetic boxes where people have stepped on them over the years. :lookaroun

Expo_Seeker40

***Recent Update***

With Space Mountain closed, and surprise fastpasses being issued every so often...Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress has been...and is projected to be...quite busy the rest of the spring and summer :D

vopyx1.jpg

Tubes

Fingers crossed for a COP revival. That ride is in need of some lovin'. Especially with the comical retro-future 4th act.

Actually, I hope that Disney figures out that Tomorrowland is nothing without it's big E-Ticket and put some quality rides in instead of the filler they have now.

Gucci65

***Recent Update***

With Space Mountain closed, and surprise fastpasses being issued every so often...Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress has been...and is projected to be...quite busy the rest of the spring and summer :D
QUOTE]

ya know when I was there during Spring Break - I stood in line to get into COP and the people next to me had Fastpasses for it. I was dumbfounded as to how/where they obtained them?:hammer:

Now I know!!

jt04

TTA will be getting a major rehab, but most of it will be mechanical and cosmetic.

Well that is what it needs most. Hopefully the can eliminate the clunking sounds. Hate that.

Mits off the E.P.C.O.T. Model WDI! :fork: It's fine right where it is!

magicmaya

CLOSETOMORROWLANDANDGIVEITAFACELIFT........NOW! Close it for a year!And put a big wall around it. Start by lighting the bad rides on fire!Paint the rocks silver, New narrarator for TTA, do everything our space mountain needs, put some more shade,Bring back AE, and burn CoP or frisbee it to area 51, do something with the skyway station, close TLSW, BRING US SOME MORE E TICKET ATTRACTIONS, Lightshow on SM!, build something that has to do with the future and GET RID OF MILF! IT'S NOT FUNNY AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO LAUGH ARE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE JOKE IS ABOUT.lAST TIME I WENT HE SAID,"What king of cheese are humans afraid of...Muenster!"So funny I almost crapped my pants!:rolleyes: The only thing amazing about TL right now is...*crickets chirping** BUZZ AND THE ONLY THING AMAZING IS WHEN YOU TURN THE HANDLE TO SPIN THE CAR AROUND! IT'S NOT HARD! JUST CLOSE IT AND GIVE IT A FACELIFT!

magicmaya

***Recent Update***

vopyx1.jpg

I bet the stupid guests are thinking
It's big and round! Maybe they moved space mountain in here.I think it's open.They just changed the name to carousel of progress.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom