PHOTO - First section of the new Fantasyland castle wall unveiled

jjharvpro

Looks amazing!!!! I cannot wait for FLE to open!! Hoping to see part of Storybook Circus when I go to MK for a day on March 17!

wdwmomof3

Very nice!! They even thought of the lack of seating around the place. I cannot count how many time we just wanted to sit on a bench and found that they were all taken. They built seating right into the wall. :) This looks amazing. Now I really can't wait to see the finished product.

I totally agree! Being there with my mom this past May, I now have a new appreciation for benches.:ROFLOL: Bless her sweet heart. Anyway, it's a great addition to that area. The wall is very pretty too, and the lights are a very nice touch. I have loved everything that I have seen so far. It's really getting me excited for our next trip.:D

Mike730

This pic shows some more
https://twitter.com/disneyatwork/status/170920968674480129
screenshot20120218at235.png

=O holy crap! Now that looks awesome.

TyrantBoss

My thoughts as well. Between standing on the ledge and riding Dumbo we should be able to get some great shots.

I am 6'4" and will be heading down to Disney in a few weeks with my professional video camera in hand. Perhaps some over the wall video will be in order. :) Let's see how close I can get to some things including Art of Animation.

Main Street USA

In following that twitter link I clicked on the link to go to the disneyatwork.com site. There are some VERY cool shots taken from atop the crane that is/was next to Cinderella Castle. Definitely worth a look.

Gregoryp73

Very nice!! They even thought of the lack of seating around the place. I cannot count how many time we just wanted to sit on a bench and found that they were all taken. They built seating right into the wall. :) This looks amazing. Now I really can't wait to see the finished product.

That is if they can control or manage the sea of strollers parked in front of the way. Anyone have any word on if they will turn a portion of SWSA into a parking lot for binky biter mobiles? I remember seeing something about M&G's on the board, but man o man they need "Ye Stroller Valet" for this area.

Prototype82

Do people really expect so little of Disney that built in furniture, a rather old and basic notion, is exciting?
I would not say that's the case. It's more that we expect so much of Disney and we want to take in every single new aspect of Fantasyland that we can.

Timothy_Q

This is not a complaint, but why does the wall have 2 different sections? one that matches the castle and one more rustic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom