Phineas and Ferb update

drew81

Original Poster
I've heard Phineas and Ferb are definitely coming to Disney Hollywood Studios for meet n greets. I'm hesitant to post the date but it should be in the spring.

They've been getting lots of requests by guests. I know one day last week there was 7 requests for them made to 1 CM and also it wouldn't hurt if you stopped by Guest Relations and asked for them.

captain marvel1

can they get a girl that can play candace sorta like kim possible and have her yell that mom phineas and ferb are at walt disney world and disneyland

Figment1986

I've heard Phineas and Ferb are definitely coming to Disney Hollywood Studios for meet n greets. I'm hesitant to post the date but it should be in the spring.

They've been getting lots of requests by guests. I know one day last week there was 7 requests for them made to 1 CM and also it wouldn't hurt if you stopped by Guest Relations and asked for them.

I'm interested in seeing how they will design the costumes for those 2... Cannot wait, At least they would have fun reacting to where perry is ;)

MousDad

Bring on the meet and greet.

But further, it's the one Disney Channel property that is, hands down, worthy of a parks attraction.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Bring on the meet and greet.

But further, it's the one Disney Channel property that is, hands down, worthy of a parks attraction.

Totally agree. I've actually found myself watching P&F over other primetime shows on any given night......

EPCOTPluto

heartodisney

My daughter just is ga ga over this show..it will settle her down when things get crazy in our house, I hope she will still like them and they will be there when next we go to WDW!

NewfieFan

That show is the best! My son loves it! I hope it's early spring... I would love to see them on my next trip!

I hope they have some cool merch too!

Jebiford29

My daughter just is ga ga over this show..it will settle her down when things get crazy in our house, I hope she will still like them and they will be there when next we go to WDW!
As soon as my son hears "There's 104 days in summer vacation..." he stops whatever he's doing and watches. And so do I.:lol:

TinkRBell427

Totally agree. I've actually found myself watching P&F over other primetime shows on any given night......

My mother did that tonight. I was excited too because it was the episode where Candace has "Squirrels in my pants!" S to the I to the M to the P! :ROFLOL:

the-reason14

Maybe I should check this show out to see what the fuss is about. I rarely watch the disney channel anymore because its pretty much crap now. They havent had a good show since thats so raven. But maybe Ill check it out. As far as a meet n greet, well if thats what the people want then its what the people want.

H20Babie

Yay :sohappy: Our PVR ran out of room from recording P&F ... my DS loves the show!

If only they could get the voices for the characters from Ashley Tisdale, Mitchel Musso, Caroline Rhea and Allison Janney, too! (DS likes to connect the voices to other Disney shows ... lol).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom