Phase II of Pop Centry

jasonchas

Original Poster
Does any one know what they do with Phase II of Pop Centry? Are the unfinished building just stitting there empty? Any workd on when they will finish them?

SewIn2Disney

They have been indefinately postponed. Most are half done. (Some are built, some only have the foundations laid, etc) I don't think they are furnished though.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
When we stayed there in 2003, the CM's said that there was no timetable for work to resume on Phase II. At this point, I wouldn't expect them to be finished anytime in the next few years, while they focus more on DVC properties and refurbing other higher-end resorts.

SewIn2Disney

HauntedPirate said:
When we stayed there in 2003, the CM's said that there was no timetable for work to resume on Phase II. At this point, I wouldn't expect them to be finished anytime in the next few years, while they focus more on DVC properties and refurbing other higher-end resorts.

We will be staying there in Mid June. How close to the other side can you get? Can you cross that bridge to the other side or is it blocked? I love getting construction pics.
Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom