Peter Pan's Flight?

Mickeyrulz

Original Poster
I have noticed that during the rehabbing of attractions, Peter Pan's Flight is never on the list.

When's the last time this got rehabbed? Does anyone think that it could use a rehab? (Never rode it myself).

patrickbrian

Honestly, I don't think a rehab is needed. It's a pretty straight forward attraction. Get on the flying ship, and go throughout the story. It's pretty well done the way it is. The only problem i have is that the waits can be pretty long. Other than that I thought it was a cool little ride.

brentley2

patrickbrian said:
Honestly, I don't think a rehab is needed. It's a pretty straight forward attraction. Get on the flying ship, and go throughout the story. It's pretty well done the way it is. The only problem i have is that the waits can be pretty long. Other than that I thought it was a cool little ride.
The only thing I wish they would do is fix the volcano in that ride. I hate looking at the aluminum foil in the volcano. I think they could spiff it up with lights and some smoke or something.
Also, one other thing: The light that comes on in the Darling's bedroom to show Peter's shadow is so loud anymore...they could do something about that as well.
But, I do love this ride. One of my sentimental favorites!

barnum42

They repainted some of the exterior earlier in the year. Though there is still paint peeling off the 3D figures on the sign.

dandaman

We can reduce the wait times by turning them into rocketships and have a top speed of 60 mph. Better ride capacity, scared ****less kids...

DarkMeasures

dandaman said:
We can reduce the wait times by turning them into rocketships and have a top speed of 60 mph. Better ride capacity, scared ****less kids...

I actually like that idea because it would be so funny....

:kiss: :animwink: :lol: :eek: :eek: :hurl: :cry: :hurl: :cry: :hurl:

Quick explaination of what would happen.

dandaman

DarkMeasures said:
I actually like that idea because it would be so funny....

:animwink: :lol: :eek: :eek: :hurl: :cry: :hurl: :cry: :hurl:

Quick explaination of what would happen.
:lol: Now that's entertainment!

basas

The things i would like to see happen to Peter Pan...

(would be a large refurb- like IASW...or longer)

-->much updated effects (more similar to DL's or even better)
--> A new facade (also more like DL's)
--> extraction of FP to make lines shorter and quicker.

TTATraveler

If you take FP away from PPF, the line will move much better than it does now. There is no reason to have FP at PPF, especially since it is a constant moving loading system. The queue is small and is not set up for FP. All FP does is stop the regular line from moving, causing the queue to really back up.

That being said, I think PPF is the best of the Fantasyland rides. There is something about that ride that I like better than the rest, but I wouldn't wait more than 30 minutes for the ride.

RedBaron

I love PPF and do wish it could be a little longer, but would rather have it as it is than loose it. I had told a freind of mine who was visiting for the first time not to miss this ride and she said she could not believe that they waited in line for that. :eek: can you imagine not liking this ride?

basas

TTATraveler said:
If you take FP away from PPF, the line will move much better than it does now. There is no reason to have FP at PPF, especially since it is a constant moving loading system. The queue is small and is not set up for FP. All FP does is stop the regular line from moving, causing the queue to really back up.

That being said, I think PPF is the best of the Fantasyland rides. There is something about that ride that I like better than the rest, but I wouldn't wait more than 30 minutes for the ride.
exactly...lol...of course this could go with alot of the rides (winnie the pooh and you name it)...my way would be to have it gone all together though:animwink:

Sir Hiss527

I definetley think that a rehab is needed..they could do a rehab like sort of what they are doing to IASW. They need to paint it, update some of the AA's, and just clean it up. and maybe, just maybe..at the end, make you not hit the wall at the end of the attraction.

I understand that this is a dark ride attraction, but isn't just a little too dark? It needs new lighting. Also I hate to keep going on like this. but you know the 'so called' flag at the front of the ship? It's my way to view the city of England... :lol:

meanmice

I don't think it's ever really had a big rehab, nothing more then a fresh coat of paint when necessary. I love it. The longest I've waited was 45 min and that was in early august. It's a must every time I go to florida

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
basas said:
The things i would like to see happen to Peter Pan...

(would be a large refurb- like IASW...or longer)

-->much updated effects (more similar to DL's or even better)
--> A new facade (also more like DL's)
--> extraction of FP to make lines shorter and quicker.

I rode the Peter Pan ride at DL three weeks ago and cant think of any differences in the ride. Are you sure they are different?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom