Peter pan stars above all pullmans?

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
We just did a cruise on the Magic and we decided to save a little cash, ok a grand and do an oceanview on deck 2 as opposed to a balcony on an upper deck. We did not have peter pan night sky above the ceiling bunk in our room. Was this usual for deck w or did something happen to ours, maybe a previous kid damaged it, and they pulled it off?
I know our friends in a balcony on deck 6 had it. Just curious, as my daughter missed it.

peter11435

We just did a cruise on the Magic and we decided to save a little cash, ok a grand and do an oceanview on deck 2 as opposed to a balcony on an upper deck. We did not have peter pan night sky above the ceiling bunk in our room. Was this usual for deck w or did something happen to ours, maybe a previous kid damaged it, and they pulled it off?
I know our friends in a balcony on deck 6 had it. Just curious, as my daughter missed it.
I thought this was only on the Dream and Fantasy.

peter11435

Nope. They were in a balcony cabin on the 6th deck
Interesting. Maybe it’s just cabins where the beds have needed replaced on the older ships. I know the magic and wonder did not originally have them. They debuted with the Dream class but may be being cycled into the classic ships as needed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom