Peter Pan or Big Thunder as a 4th FastPass?

tiggerlvr

Is it possible to get either of these as a 4th FastPass? We are going in April the week after Easter and I can't decide which one we can't live without...lol.

bsiev1977

Is it possible to get either of these as a 4th FastPass? We are going in April the week after Easter and I can't decide which one we can't live without...lol.

Your chances of getting a “day of” FP for Peter Pan is slim to none. Plan toward getting one for Thunder Mountain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JillC LI

Better chance for Big Thunder but even that is iffy. Rope drop your first choice and then run to the other one. Use your FPs later in the day when it gets more crowded.

Upvote 0

bpadair32

I agree that its a better chance of getting BTMRR than PP. That would be fine with me, I am not a huge PP fan. I mean the ride is great, but my fear of heights kicks in and makes me not enjoy it as much, especially when the ride invariably stops for a bit with my pirate ship at an awkward angle.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Better chance for Big Thunder but even that is iffy. Rope drop your first choice and then run to the other one. Use your FPs later in the day when it gets more crowded.

I would rope drop Peter Pan first as it is more central. Take the walkway up between Liberty Square and the Castle. Then go to Big Thunder. Being on the outer edge of MK, it would take longer for the queue to fill up.

Upvote 0

Ted Daggett

You should get a breakfast reservation at Be Our Guest at 8AM. Complete your meal before 8:50, and head over to PP. When the park "opens" at 9, you will be able to walk onto PP, then head over to BTMRR immediately, and there will be no wait.

When is your last FP selection that day? Depending on how late, you will probably have very slim chance of getting a 4th FP+ at BTMRR or PP. More likely to only have Ariel/Small World/Pooh/Tea Cups/Dumbo

Upvote 0

aliceismad

It's my understanding and (relatively brief) experience that Peter Pan lines get longer than BTMRR, so I would prioritize it for either FP or rope drop.

Upvote 0

chrisbarry

I'm going to go against the grain here and say get a Peter Pan FastPass if you can. If you don't get to Peter Pan first thing in the morning or have a FastPass you can forget it. The line gets huge and stays that way all day. Go check out Big Thunder during the fireworks and the line usually drops drastically, or go on Big Thunder right before closing time. Peter Pan is empty for about the first 25 minutes of the day and then that's it - packed all day and night.

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Magic Kingdom requires three days of FastPasses.

Day 1: Splash (rope drop), Thunder, Pirates, Jungle Cruise

Day 2: Belle/Mansion, Peter Pan, Mine Train

Day 3: Space, Buzz, Pooh

Upvote 0

BWDVCkidsince96

Do you have kids? You can get 4+ fast passes in advance if you have kids and take advantage of rider swap. If you have kids under the height requirement for big thunder mountain then one member of your party can get a fast pass for that ride and you can go to the line and they will give you a fast pass for the rest of your party without using any of your 3 fast passes. Then another member of your party could get splash mountain or mine train or whatever else you want in advance and do the same thing. Basically you could get 6 fast passes for your group if you have a small child and 2 adults. It wouldn't work for peter pan though unless there is a height restriction i'm unaware of.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom