Personified EPCOT

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I've created personified versions of the classic EPCOT rides. They are all diverse, kinda like the American Sailor Moon pilot (look that up and prepare to die laughing. I genuinely like it, though.)

Gary Carson - A personified version of World of Motion. Yes, you know where his name comes from. (And his middle name is Warren... double the LOL.) He's a car mechanic and even though he may act jerkish sometimes, he's still got a heart of gold. He's also quite nerdy, but hey, so is the rest of the gang. He looks like Space Ghost without his mask as drawn by Alex Toth, but with more "civilian" clothes (presumably those a mechanic would wear?)
Honey Grover - A personified version of Horizons. Honey is Gary's girlfriend and an optimist, always dreaming of the future. She works as an author specializing in science fiction, and self-publishes her books. Honey is a ginger (to reflect the orange groves.)
Aqua - A personified version of The Living Seas. A non-binary water spirit who rose to land from the oceans one day, wanting nothing more than to study our culture and how it parallels the ocean's. They are pretty cowardly, since they've never interacted with humans before, but at the end of the day, they're a good friend to have. Aqua looks like a blue humanoid neither male or female.
Cora Helmsman - A personified version of Communicore. Cora is a bookish computer whiz whose home is practically computer-operated. She loves dissecting technology to see how it works. She studies IT in college. Cora is an African-American and wears glasses.
Terry White - A personified version of Spaceship Earth. Terry is a disabled young man who uses a wheelchair to move around. With Cora's help, he decked it out with all sorts of technology to help him live a better life. Terry makes up for the loss of his lower half's functioning with his bookworm nature and knowledge on how we communicated throughout Earth's history. Terry has platinum blonde hair and wears a white dress shirt most of the time. He may have autism.
Ellen Chikara - A personified version of Universe of Energy. Ellen's name is taken from Ellen DeGeneres, who hosted the update, and her last name is Japanese for "Energy." This Ellen is a Japanese-American who heard about the energy crisis of the '70s from her parents, who were descendants of some of the first Japanese settlers in America. She wants to make sure nothing like that ever happens again, so she's always devising ways to save energy. She is creative, very energetic, and boisterous. Ellen has short black hair and wears blue.
Gretchen Verte - A personified version of The Land. Gretchen is a combination of "Green" and "Kitchen," and her last name is Spanish for green. Gretchen is a Cuban-American whose parents have green thumbs and love to cook. Gretchen has a big appetite, and she sometimes forgets table etiquette because she just wants to get to the good food. She is very serene, however; as the land should be. Gretchen has medium-length brown hair and wears green.

The group have Figment as their pet, whom they found after Dreamfinder lost him. They're currently looking for Dreamfinder while simultaneously taking care of Figment.

For those of you who wonder why I didn't have Wonders of Life on here, they already have memorable characters... not only Buzzy, but my favorites: Captain Neil Braddock, Dr. Cynthia Lair, Dakin Curtis (Mission Control), and Clint Hawke (the patient we go inside.) Clint is 15% black.

Unite the Seven!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom