PERMITS

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I don't know why it's confidential. I think it's fairly mundane, but I'm not at liberty to say what I have heard. Many Bothans would be at risk.

It's an indoor Christmas Tree Trail!! Now DLR can be enchanted just like Orlando's Disney Springs!!!

Just imagine the joy of ten foot plastic trees from Target decorated with hand-crafted ornaments by cast member ""volunteers""!!

The fake snow. The same four Pentatonix Christmas songs on a loop! The crowds blocking your view of the trees as they take selfies they'll never look at.

You're welcome!!

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2019-04585Disneyland - Main Street - Tenant Improvement: Install (10) ground-mounted lighting truss towers and (16) roof-mounted lighitng truss towers. (10-9-19 through 10-12-19)
BLD2019-04619Plumbing for Disneyland - Story Book Breakroom / BOH - tenant improvement. REF BLD2019-03843
SGN2019-00216Disney - Gate 24 / Parking Lot - Installation of monument sign reads "Downtown Disney Parking"

planodisney

It's an indoor Christmas Tree Trail!! Now DLR can be enchanted just like Orlando's Disney Springs!!!

Just imagine the joy of ten foot plastic trees from Target decorated with hand-crafted ornaments by cast member ""volunteers""!!

The fake snow. The same four Pentatonix Christmas songs on a loop! The crowds blocking your view of the trees as they take selfies they'll never look at.

You're welcome!!
“Pentatonix”
Man I thought it was just me and my wife!
Annoying beyond belief!

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2019-04671Disney - Mickey and Friends Parking Structure - Tenant Improvement: Relocate condensor from roof-top to new concrete pad on grade with anchorage. Replace ceiling mounted fan coil units. With electrical.
BLD2019-04685Disney - Mickey and Friends Parking Structure - Tenant Improvement: Demolish monitor casework and construct new partition.
SGN2019-00218Disney - Simba Parking Structure - Install (1) illuminated freestanding directional pole sign.

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2019-04687Plumbing to support DCA - Golden State Expansion - Bldg 754 / EER - New Commerical Construction: One story 515 sq.ft back of house electronic and equipment building. Detached mechanical equipment on new pad. REF: BLD2019-01602
BLD2019-04688Plumbing to support DCA - Golden State Expansion - Bldg 752 - New Commercial Construction: Two story building with rooftop platform for show props, Merchandise 2,401 sq.ft core/shell only, Business/Storage occupancy 6,146 sq.ft includes back of house green room, retail and storage. Pedestrian walkway 445, stair tower 1030.3. REF: BLD2019-01387
BLD2019-04690Plumbing to support DCA - Area Restroom Bldg 701 - Tenant Improvement: Renovate existing restroom 2,297 sq.ft includes ceiling plumbing, electrical and mechanical. Facade renovation new stucco/brick veener sq.ft 2,946, parapet. 835 sq.ft Roof framing/built up roof reinforcement for future show sets.REF: BLD2019-00694

Anjin

BLD2019-04736DCA - Redwood Creek Challenge Trail - Tenant Improvement: Install Santa ramp and stage. (11-7-19 through 1-10-19)
SGN2019-00219DCA - Redwood Creek Challenge Trail - Install (1) sign attached to existing marquee structure that reads "Santa's Holiday Visit!" (11-7-19 through 1-10-19).
This is a good sign that Disney is ramping up the next stage of holidays.

Last edited:

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2019-04737DCA - West Main Entrance Complex / #202 - Electrical for new roof-mounted projectors (permitted separately REF BLD2019-02760).
BLD2019-04740Disneyland - Star Wars Galaxy's Edge - 35 ln ft x 6'8" high making wall with attachments to be installed on top of existing 10' high retaining wall.
SGN2019-00220Disney - Simba Parking Structure - Install (1) illuminated freestanding wayfinding pole sign.

mandelbrot

I don't know why it's confidential. I think it's fairly mundane, but I'm not at liberty to say what I have heard. Many Bothans would be at risk.
I've heard many rumors about that building, some of them pretty wild. Sounds like they chose something...mundane? I just hope it's not the NBA Experience which doesn't seem to be doing too well in Florida.

VJ

BLD2019-04585Disneyland - Main Street - Tenant Improvement: Install (10) ground-mounted lighting truss towers and (16) roof-mounted lighitng truss towers. (10-9-19 through 10-12-19)

BLD2019-04619Plumbing for Disneyland - Story Book Breakroom / BOH - tenant improvement. REF BLD2019-03843

SGN2019-00216Disney - Gate 24 / Parking Lot - Installation of monument sign reads "Downtown Disney Parking"
i read that as "lightning truss towers"..

TP2000

I've heard many rumors about that building, some of them pretty wild. Sounds like they chose something...mundane? I just hope it's not the NBA Experience which doesn't seem to be doing too well in Florida.

My favorite bartender at Capital Grille says that bigwigs from Darden have been sniffing around Downtown Disney for over a year. They want in.

Mac Tonight

My favorite bartender at Capital Grille says that bigwigs from Darden have been sniffing around Downtown Disney for over a year. They want in.
Please be Red Lobster!

giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom