PERMITS

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2019-01204MORROW MEADOWS CORPORATION745 E KATELLA AVE 807 (Ramones House of Body Art)DCA - Cars Land - Ramone's Lube O Rama - Electrical to support change of use. REF BLD2018-03257

The reference number comes back to this:
DCA - Cars Land - Ramone's Lube O Rama - Change of Occupancy: 250 sq.ft to convert existing Retail (M occupancy) to (B occupancy) for beverage area includes wall, ceiling and electrical, mechanical, plumbing.

mickEblu

BLD2019-01204MORROW MEADOWS CORPORATION745 E KATELLA AVE 807 (Ramones House of Body Art)DCA - Cars Land - Ramone's Lube O Rama - Electrical to support change of use. REF BLD2018-03257

The reference number comes back to this:
DCA - Cars Land - Ramone's Lube O Rama - Change of Occupancy: 250 sq.ft to convert existing Retail (M occupancy) to (B occupancy) for beverage area includes wall, ceiling and electrical, mechanical, plumbing.

Makes sense... Lube O Rama... place to get a drink. Plus they have that bigger Cars Merch store anyway that sells pretty much the same stuff.

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2019-01242DCA - World of Color stage - Disney Channel Fan Fest - Tenant Improvement: Temporary installation of two truss towers, two arches and platform (one day event 4-27-2019)

BLD2019-01233DCA - Cars Land - Ramone's Lube O Rama - Plumbing to support change of use. REF BLD2018-03257

britain

This should be interesting. The current Adventureland sign has done a good job since Indy opened in 95. I wonder what the revisions will look like.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
This should be interesting. The current Adventureland sign has done a good job since Indy opened in 95. I wonder what the revisions will look like.
I assume it'll be the same sign. But maybe just with a larger backing to extended it in order to span the entire entrance and not require a support post in the middle of the walkway.

Old Mouseketeer

I assume it'll be the same sign. But maybe just with a larger backing to extended it in order to span the entire entrance and not require a support post in the middle of the walkway.

I'm not sure, but I seem to remember that the small walkway to the north of the "support post" was originally not there--that it was a widening of the bridge. But I've seen it blocked so often, along with a long line of parked strollers extending to the Hub.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I'm not sure, but I seem to remember that the small walkway to the north of the "support post" was originally not there--that it was a widening of the bridge. But I've seen it blocked so often, along with a long line of parked strollers extending to the Hub.

You're right that the small walkway wasn't originally there. But its there now. The rumor has been that this project is suppose to remove that support post that really isn't needed and make it most if not all walkway.

Phroobar

Adventureland-Entrance-Disneyland.jpg

card00104_fr.jpg

Ismael Flores

You're right that the small walkway wasn't originally there. But its there now. The rumor has been that this project is suppose to remove that support post that really isn't needed and make it most if not all walkway.

wasn't the small support walkway added during the Indy addition? I remember when the attraction opened they used to have this point be the start of the Indy extended queue. They did this to remove the long queue from the walkways of adventureland. Somehow i remember standing there waiting and at certain points a CM would take a group of guests from this point over to the attraction entry area then go back and get next group when needed.
what i don't remember is if this had been planned or if it was done to control the huge lines that appeared when the attraction opened.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
wasn't the small support walkway added during the Indy addition? I remember when the attraction opened they used to have this point be the start of the Indy extended queue. They did this to remove the long queue from the walkways of adventureland. Somehow i remember standing there waiting and at certain points a CM would take a group of guests from this point over to the attraction entry area then go back and get next group when needed.
what i don't remember is if this had been planned or if it was done to control the huge lines that appeared when the attraction opened.

I don't think they added it specifically for Indy, so much as they just happen to use it because it was there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom