PERMITS

Darkbeer1

I’m assuming this would replace the sales center that used to be in Downtown Disney?

More than likely. It is in a good location, right off the GCH entrance to DCA. They can make exceptions for its use, and adding attending a DVC presentation is easy to do.

Question is, how many guests used the exercise room, and will they replace it somewhere else at the GCH?

Nonsuch

More than likely. It is in a good location, right off the GCH entrance to DCA. They can make exceptions for its use, and adding attending a DVC presentation is easy to do.
That is likely the correct location, which has been an empty space for several years.

Question is, how many guests used the exercise room, and will they replace it somewhere else at the GCH?
The fitness center moved and eliminated the Grizzly Game Arcade. The fitness center moved again and eliminated Pinocchio's Workshop (daycare).

SSG

Original Poster
SGN2019-00011 Disneyland - SW - Frontierland Expansion - Bldg #10030/Attraction #2 - Installation of (4) illuminated wall/ceiling and (2) non-illuminated wall/ceiling signs reads "fastpass", "stanby" and "single rider".

BLD2019-00167 Disneyland - SW - DL Frontierland Expansion - Bldg 10010 -

Note: BLDG 10010 is dining and retail. 10030 is the Falcon.

Phroobar

I want to be the engineer so I can say:

I dannae is she can take any more, Captain!
I cannot change the laws of physics, Captain! A've got to have thirty minutes.
You can't mix matter and anti-matter cold!
This jurry-rigging won't last for long.
I've giv'n her all she's got captain, an' I canna give her no more.

and my favorite: Captain...there be whales here!

Stevek

SGN2019-00011 Disneyland - SW - Frontierland Expansion - Bldg #10030/Attraction #2 - Installation of (4) illuminated wall/ceiling and (2) non-illuminated wall/ceiling signs reads "fastpass", "stanby" and "single rider".

BLD2019-00167 Disneyland - SW - DL Frontierland Expansion - Bldg 10010 -

Note: BLDG 10010 is dining and retail. 10030 is the Falcon.
I hope the single rider line moves as well as the one for Racers...that's really the only way we ride it.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I hope the single rider line moves as well as the one for Racers...that's really the only way we ride it.

As was discussed in the SW:GE thread, just because they have a sign for Single Rider doesn't mean they will actually use it. As was shown as an example in the thread, FoP in Pandora has Single Rider signs up but it doesn't actually have Single Rider option available.

So we'll have to see if they actually open with Single Rider actually being used. Or if its just a sign and actual Single Rider is not an option.

Stevek

As was discussed in the SW:GE thread, just because they have a sign for Single Rider doesn't mean they will actually use it. As was shown as an example in the thread, FoP in Pandora has Single Rider signs up but it doesn't actually have Single Rider option available.

So we'll have to see if they actually open with Single Rider actually being used. Or if its just a sign and actual Single Rider is not an option.
Ok IF they have a single rider line, I hope it moves quickly ;)

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2019-00196 DCA - Area Development - Tenant Improvement: Construct screen wall 17' high 12' ln.ft with footings to screen existing scene 1 of The Incredible Ride.

BLD2019-00197 DCA - Paradise Pier Enhancements - 500 / Area Site Development: Micellaneous: Two show sets figures, 12' high Cactus and 6' high Barrel anchored to existing pad.

Darkbeer1

BLD2019-00196 DCA - Area Development - Tenant Improvement: Construct screen wall 17' high 12' ln.ft with footings to screen existing scene 1 of The Incredible Ride.

BLD2019-00197 DCA - Paradise Pier Enhancements - 500 / Area Site Development: Micellaneous: Two show sets figures, 12' high Cactus and 6' high Barrel anchored to existing pad.

And that is all that is needed to make PP the most awesomeness theme park land in the Universe!!!

britain

What the heck!? Removing the boardwalk wall to reveal a better view of the loading station and of Scene 1 was a good move! It's always cool to get a peek at an on-ride scene.

1547680340021.png

1547680409014.png

1547680467288.png

Ismael Flores

i still think they made a mistake in making the first scene be a VIP room. they should have enclosed that area with rockwork like they had envisioned for that area during the remodel and places the scene inside a cave.
now they are putting another huge wall. looks like they are making it up as they chug along

Last edited:

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2019-00337 Disneyland - SW - DL Frontierland Expansion / located Site Development adjacent to bldg 10050 - Miscellaneous: Pre-fabricated Show (Name ??) set Fiberglass shell/stainless steel frame piece anchored to existing foundation under BLD2017-02850: (Disneyland - SW - DL Frontierland Expansion - Site Development includes items that encompass the area outside of the facility buildings. This includes 3,748 ln.ft x 6' high and 2,130 ln.ft x 10' high retaining walls and decorative walls, light poles, fan poles, covered queue of 1,571 s.ft. faux evaporators, 83 s,ft canopy for cardboard bailer, (2) free standing rockwork structures, (3) decorative faux tanks with 160 s.ft catwalks, (6) foundation only for show sets, (1) foundation only marque show set and landscape.)

BLD2019-00344 Electrical to support DCA - Golden State Expansion / Pkg 2 - Addition to core and shell of 17,604 sf. REF: BLD2018-04751: (DCA - Golden State Expansion / Pkg 2 - Non Residential Addtion: Addition to core and shell of 17,604 s.ft to create a pit level, extend first floor and second floor with new mezzanie, catwalk, and roof top equipment rooms for future tenant. Canopy 2,224 sq.ft over queue and maintanance bay entry.)

DanielBB8

BLD2019-00337 Disneyland - SW - DL Frontierland Expansion / located Site Development adjacent to bldg 10050 - Miscellaneous: Pre-fabricated Show (Name ??) set Fiberglass shell/stainless steel frame piece anchored to existing foundation under BLD2017-02850: (Disneyland - SW - DL Frontierland Expansion - Site Development includes items that encompass the area outside of the facility buildings. This includes 3,748 ln.ft x 6' high and 2,130 ln.ft x 10' high retaining walls and decorative walls, light poles, fan poles, covered queue of 1,571 s.ft. faux evaporators, 83 s,ft canopy for cardboard bailer, (2) free standing rockwork structures, (3) decorative faux tanks with 160 s.ft catwalks, (6) foundation only for show sets, (1) foundation only marque show set and landscape.)

BLD2019-00344 Electrical to support DCA - Golden State Expansion / Pkg 2 - Addition to core and shell of 17,604 sf. REF: BLD2018-04751: (DCA - Golden State Expansion / Pkg 2 - Non Residential Addtion: Addition to core and shell of 17,604 s.ft to create a pit level, extend first floor and second floor with new mezzanie, catwalk, and roof top equipment rooms for future tenant. Canopy 2,224 sq.ft over queue and maintanance bay entry.)
What 2 buildings are these permits for?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom