PERMITS

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2018-05513 Disney - New Orleans Main Kitchen - Electrical to replace automatic transfer switches to existing equipment.

BLD2018-05515 Electrical to reference tenant improvement BLD2018-04286 DCA - Hollywood Land - Guardians of the Galazy / B313

SGN2018-00185 Installation of (4) illuminated wall signs and (1) illuminated blade sign for "BALLAST POINT."

SGN2018-00187 DCA - Paradise Pier - Installation of seasonal sign on existing arch structure "Lunar New Year". (installation January 11th, removal March 1st 2019)

SSG

Original Poster
Hope it's an epic space chandelier:

BLD2018-05594 Disneyland - SW - DL Frontierland Expansion - Bldg 10060/TSR - Tenant Improvement: Bolt prefabricated chandelier and speakers to ceiling.

Also:

BLD2018-05603(need to update address) Disney Parking Lots - KCML SP-3 / BOH Guest RR & Cast Support - New Commerical Construction: 4,139 single story cast members office, break rooms and restrooms for cast/guests.

VJ

Hope it's an epic space chandelier:

BLD2018-05594 Disneyland - SW - DL Frontierland Expansion - Bldg 10060/TSR - Tenant Improvement: Bolt prefabricated chandelier and speakers to ceiling.

Also:

BLD2018-05603(need to update address) Disney Parking Lots - KCML SP-3 / BOH Guest RR & Cast Support - New Commerical Construction: 4,139 single story cast members office, break rooms and restrooms for cast/guests.
can't forget the epic space speakers!

The_Mesh_Hatter

Will pedestrians be able to cross between Mickey & Friends and Cleo directly? Hoping access to the sky bridge is easy for everyone. I’m looking forward to a quicker, more pleasant, walk to the resort.

I think it’s silly Disney doesn’t just get rid of the trams and connect the structures directly with DTD via a series of elevated moving sidewalks. It works beautifully for USO.

Darkbeer1

Will pedestrians be able to cross between Mickey & Friends and Cleo directly? Hoping access to the sky bridge is easy for everyone. I’m looking forward to a quicker, more pleasant, walk to the resort.

I think it’s silly Disney doesn’t just get rid of the trams and connect the structures directly with DTD via a series of elevated moving sidewalks. It works beautifully for USO.

As I understand it, yes there will be a walkway designed for the second level to connect the two structures and connect directly to the skybridge over Magic Way.

Disney wants as many people to walk instead of using trams, and is trying to make it as easy as possible.

Old Mouseketeer

As I understand it, yes there will be a walkway designed for the second level to connect the two structures and connect directly to the skybridge over Magic Way.

Disney wants as many people to walk instead of using trams, and is trying to make it as easy as possible.

No, Disney is NOT "trying to make it as easy as possible". If they were, they would use moving sidewalks like Universal Orlando.

And at least the second level has a dedicated pedestrian lane on the connecting bridge at the front (plaza side) of the structures. I assume this is true of every level.

TP2000

Remember, twice the amount of cars, same amount of trams. Your choice. Wait in line or walk... Think more folks will be getting more exercise.

Exactly. This might work in the morning, as people arrive and want to get to the parks quickly. And that ramp from the bridge is downhill.

But at night after the fireworks, people will be less likely to walk all the way back to the structure and push their stroller up that ramp to the third floor. The trams will be a real mess regardless of time of day, but I expect them to be the worst at night after the fireworks/World of Color/Paint The Night/Fantasmic! all end.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom