Permanent Ralph Breaks The Internet Family Play Zone Debuts at Epcot

Cmdr_Crimson

IT LASTED ONLY 19 DAYS LMAO
tenor.gif

Princess Leia

Just.... did they not think about the weather when they built this??? I live in Ohio, and grew up going to this park on Lake Erie. There was a tall metal slide, and my sister and I would burn our legs going down that thing (I remember we rationed our slide time- we knew it would hurt, but we still wanted to slide, so we’d only go on it once or twice).

This playground was in Florida. A state that is much hotter than Ohio. Who okayed this???

BraveGirl

I was JUST there on Tuesday (two days ago) and it was not gone. There was no one playing in it because it was 15748885 degrees and being outside made you melt, but it was there in plain view, no shrubbery blocking it. I'm not sure when that photo was taken but it was definitely there Tuesday, because I saw it and was confused about what the heck I was looking at (didn't see this thread until now).

ETA: I see that pic was taken yesterday. Yeah, I can see why they would have at least closed it temporarily. I'm sure any kid who touched it the last few days would have gotten 3rd degree burns.

crxbrett

Walked by this a few times on my most recent trip and never saw a single soul on it. I was curious and wanted to venture over but never did get around to checking it out myself.

Trauma

What I can’t figure out is arnt they trying to “fix” TSL because of a lack of shade. Is the sun suddenly a suprise ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom