Perfect Proposal

FootballFigment

Original Poster
Hey I saw this on the TLC website and thought it was one of the best proposals I have seen in a while. I am giving the link here and it is the first video on the list but if it does not work just go to the TLC site and search for "disney proposal" and the video should come up.

http://tlc.discovery.com/search/results.html?query=Disney&go.x=15&go.y=11

makes me smile when I see couples like this who enjoy Disney so much that they want to include it at such an important moment :D

alilance

My husband proposed to me at my favorite place in the world, Disney World. In April 2006 he got down on one knee, right in the World Showcase in Epcot in front of many (school vacation - me being a teacher and all) by the water in Morrocco. I almost passed out! Anyway, we had our honeymoon there and now are heading for our first anniversary at Disney! We would never think of going anywhere alse! It was magical. After the proposal we went to Italy and got glasses of champagne, called all of our friends and loved ones and then had a beautiful and romantic dinner in Mexico. Unbelievable!!!! I'm one lucky girl!!!!

Jenngusto

That was So touching. I am crying at the happiness. We are headed to WDW for our first anniversary and I can hope my DH will plan something romantic.

FootballFigment

Original Poster
My husband proposed to me at my favorite place in the world, Disney World. In April 2006 he got down on one knee, right in the World Showcase in Epcot in front of many (school vacation - me being a teacher and all) by the water in Morrocco. I almost passed out! Anyway, we had our honeymoon there and now are heading for our first anniversary at Disney! We would never think of going anywhere alse! It was magical. After the proposal we went to Italy and got glasses of champagne, called all of our friends and loved ones and then had a beautiful and romantic dinner in Mexico. Unbelievable!!!! I'm one lucky girl!!!!

Wow that sounds really romantic. Congrats! and I hope you have fun at WDW for your anniversary!

WDWFigment

With the tagline "perfect proposal", I was hoping for something a bit better for the actual moment. The prep work he put in was impressive, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom