Perfect Disney Computer Game

FutureCEO

Original Poster
My perfect Disney computer game is all the resorts including the foreign ones. You have all the rides that are in the parks now and you can add on them or delate them with the themeing you want and move rides to different parks. And the best of all, you run Disney.

What is your dream game?

goofy

Rollercoaster Tycoon with all the disney rides and coasters theming eating place etc. Like the first post but with the rct structure that would be an amzin game

The Mom

Premium Member
WDW-I,wdw24557 is from Rhode Island, home of Mel's frozen lemonade (and clam cakes) and my childhood home.

DisJosh

wdw24557, what part of RI you from? I understand if you dont want to say.....I'm also from RI. I cant help wondering if I go to school with you, that is if your in school. Anywho, the perfect WDW game would have to be one that allowed you to tour the parks virtually........kinda like a virtual vacation.

Oh yeah we got the clam cakes and chowda too but Mels? Never heard of it.............sure ya dont mean Dells?

popkid

universal studios has a theme park game coming out for microsoft's x-box (I believe it's for x-box anyhow).

haven't heard too many details yet, but it sounds interesting...

maybe disney will follow up with thier own version someday...

DisJosh

You mean there is no Mels? Awwww I just spent hours driving from one end of the state to the other looking for this delicious Mels lemonade! lol :D j/k M,D same diference right? Either way its good stuff!

FutureCEO

Original Poster
Newport Creamery which has been a RI ice cream company for 60 years and now its going bankrupt because a Florida businessman bought it.

The Mom

Premium Member
Damn, sorry Darn, another piece of my childhood ripped away. At least Cianci is still Mayor for life....unless the feds get him!

Please don't take offense to that remark. I'm only kidding...didn't mean anything by it...OK?? No knocks on my door by someone from the hill?? Please???

FutureCEO

Original Poster
Cianci an @$$. Hope they do convict him. But on the other hand, he done wonders for Providence. Hey guess what, the Providence Civic Center is now known as the Dunkin' Donuts Civic Center
P.S- Cianci did that to get more money to emblezz and to get fatter than he already is.

A Disney RCT game with any business coming in like Del's Lemonade (they'll make good business there if they had that in there) Greggs and Chelios. And then you can create your own people and scenry just like Sim games.

FutureCEO

Original Poster
Cianci an @$$. Hope they do convict him. But on the other hand, he done wonders for Providence. Hey guess what, the Providence Civic Center is now known as the Dunkin' Donuts Civic Center
P.S- Cianci did that to get more money to emblezz and to get fatter than he already is.

A Disney RCT game with any business coming in like Del's Lemonade (they'll make good business there if they had that in there) Greggs and Chelios. And then you can create your own people and scenry just like Sim games.

Mikejakester

"Rollercoaster Tycoon with all the disney rides and coasters theming eating place etc. Like the first post but with the rct structure that would be an amzin game"

And be able to Ride them!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom