Peppa Pig Theme Park Opening in 2022

Beacon Joe

Original Poster
Sure, there are Peppa Pig lands at Gardaland and Heide Park and an indoor themed play park in Texas, but Florida will host the world's first full fledged, Peppa-only theme park. Part of, but separate from, Legoland.

Attractions Magazine coverage:

Park Hoppin' construction updates from March 2021:

Construction updates from June 2021:

some other guy

Screenshot 2021-10-12 at 15-20-31 Ashley Carter on Twitter.png
Spectrum 13 is retweeting this report of Feb 24, 2022 opening

edit-
13's writeup

Last edited:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
So this is Legoland's 2nd theme park? I mean...that's awesome for the kids and all that but is there actually a market for a Peppa Pig park? I can't see this staying open too long.

some other guy

So this is Legoland's 2nd theme park? I mean...that's awesome for the kids and all that but is there actually a market for a Peppa Pig park? I can't see this staying open too long.
I glanced around when they announced, iirc it seems there's been at least some Peppa Pig sections at Europe parks or something?
I dunno. Relatives I know with kids are mostly Daniel Tiger fans, but it seems like kids enjoy Peppa Pig.

some other guy

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 13-10-13 Ashley Carter on Twitter.png
a bit of chatter regarding accessibility and stuff from the big theme park trade show going on in town

edit-
also

Last edited:

Beacon Joe

Original Poster

There's a steady market of parents of the Under-10 crowd. And though I am thrilled that Peppa is getting her own park, it's not really a second park, just a small section carved out of their existing parking lot. Which somehow makes it even more awesome and ridiculous.

Plus, Peppa Pig is cool so it'll probably get a steady market of morons like me who find Peppa completely savage and hilarious and will go for the LULZ and drag our older kids there for a gag.

Beacon Joe

Original Poster

I don't know what the heck is wrong with me, but I want to ride on Papa Pig's coaster just for the coaster credit.

I reviewed the limited dining options and see they sidestepped the obvious joke and don't serve any pork dishes. However, I wonder if I can eat a brisket or beef pepperoni while Mrs. Cow is walking around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom