People watchers

figgyfan

Original Poster
Where is your favorite place in all of Disney World to people watch?? I love to sit and watch the drop on Splash Mountain. I also like to watch kids playing in the fountains by JII.
Anyone??

MinnieFan

We really like to people watch in Canada. We usually grab a beer and some popcorn and sit on one of the benches. My favorite thing to look at, the wierd shoe choices some people make. If you are having to shove toilet paper in your shoes, I don't think you should wear them. No matter how cute they are.

SpongeScott

Any place I can plop my keester down is a good spot for people watching. Probably no better place in the world to do it than WDW.

orangefan15

Watching the splash mountain drop is great, but one of my favorites is to people watch on main street. Its crazy busy pretty much all the time, ensuring a wide cast of "characters" to be seen.

Steamboat_Kevin

I'd have to say Main Street just because I like sitting there, not really to people watch but to just let it all soak in. Not really sure what I'm talking about :lol:
-Kevin

pezheadval

I like to sit at Casey's, watch people walk down Main Street and listen to the great piano player! Ahhh...I wish I was there right now!

Bagheera

Main Street. Either at Casey's, where you can listen to the piano while people watching, or in Town Square, where you can either face the entrance and watch the magic registering on people's faces or face the hub and watch the happy faces of those full of the day's magic.

LeBellePetite

Account Suspended
I never got to go to Disney World yet.. yes I know I am deprived.. but now Disneyland:D and the best place there is by Space Mountain.. Just about EVERYBODY rides that ride.. don't miss a thing

hockeymom

at the ToT exit!!!

Actually, Main Street is the best, people seem to be taking their time there more than they do in other areas and just plain happy
:) :) :)

tenchu

I quite like strolling round The studios in the evening, not rushing to get onto any ride, not rushing to see any show.

Jus' strollin'.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Well being a smoker...naturaly....my fav place to people watch is in the smoking section behind Ye Olde Christmas Shop in the MK...and the Smoking section next to Germany (and now the temp Spain area) in Epcot.. :)

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by DMC-12
Well being a smoker...naturaly....my fav place to people watch is in the smoking section behind Ye Olde Christmas Shop in the MK...and the Smoking section next to Germany (and now the temp Spain area) in Epcot.. :)

:lol: I do miss back in the day when I could smoke in sooo many more places...(sigh) :fork: to the evil smokers who couldn't follow the rules! grrrr.....

As for people watching, my very fav is on the benches across from the Mexico pavilion - margaritas and beer carts are close at hand! :animwink:

I also enjoy the benches beside Caseys, seats across from COP, and as always the exit of ToT :)

jojoyner55

I agree with everyone about Main Street! I prefer Town Square in the evening, seeing folks just coming in or leaving for the day. I love to be there right now...:D

JLW11Hi

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
That's where I find my joy; audience. I love to sit for shows at a time at various theatre attractions and watch guests. Boy, it's so magical!

Me too, Grizz! Its great to see people enjoying the things the Imagineers worked so hard on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom