People exiting vehicle mid-ride?

TROR

Later in life I changed seats by sliding across under the lap bars when I was riding alone on Space Mountain--you have to get the bar on the empty seat just right. However, they usually push it all the way down now, so I don't think I could pull that off again.
Reminds of when we had Grad Nite Day and my friends and I were on Splash Mountain. There were only five of us so the backseat was empty. Wanting to get less wet, the girl in our group sitting in the fifth seat moved to the backseat after the ride had already started. Surprised nobody said anything to her.

westie

As a kid in the 70's we'd lean as far as possible on PotC to try and grab some pirate loot and actually had the ride stop and get a warning via loud speaker. Fantasyland had a boat ride similiar to Autopia where we would jump out and from boat to boat. Suprisingly this ride no longer exists and the distance to the loot is far greater today!

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Reminds of when we had Grad Nite Day and my friends and I were on Splash Mountain. There were only five of us so the backseat was empty. Wanting to get less wet, the girl in our group sitting in the fifth seat moved to the backseat after the ride had already started. Surprised nobody said anything to her.

Must've switched spots at the perfect place, either that or security wasn't paying attention / didn't care lol.

As a kid in the 70's we'd lean as far as possible on PotC to try and grab some pirate loot and actually had the ride stop and get a warning via loud speaker. Fantasyland had a boat ride similiar to Autopia where we would jump out and from boat to boat. Suprisingly this ride no longer exists and the distance to the loot is far greater today!

Funny you mention that, I just now remembered that my grandfather told me stories about being at the parks in the early days. He said people would jump out mid-ride on attractions like PotC and make a game out of it lol.

Unrelated, but my uncle to this day drinks alcohol from his flask on the PotC boat during the dark parts of the ride hahaha.

Old Mouseketeer

Must've switched spots at the perfect place, either that or security wasn't paying attention / didn't care lol.

Funny you mention that, I just now remembered that my grandfather told me stories about being at the parks in the early days. He said people would jump out mid-ride on attractions like PotC and make a game out of it lol.

Unrelated, but my uncle to this day drinks alcohol from his flask on the PotC boat during the dark parts of the ride hahaha.

Good luck with that! Nowadays a lot of the "dark" parts of Pirates are bright as day on the infrared surveillance cameras. The "safe" spots aren't always the darkest. I have a friend who worked Pirates a few years ago and she told me stories. Here's a hint: if there's a place next to the boat where you could get out, then you can be sure there's a camera (but those aren't the only ones). She had a story about a couple who were alone in a boat late at night and they wouldn't stop having sex. The CMs kept stopping the ride and scolding them over the PA, but they wouldn't stop. It's one of the best CM stories I've ever heard.

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Good luck with that! Nowadays a lot of the "dark" parts of Pirates are bright as day on the infrared surveillance cameras. The "safe" spots aren't always the darkest. I have a friend who worked Pirates a few years ago and she told me stories. Here's a hint: if there's a place next to the boat where you could get out, then you can be sure there's a camera (but those aren't the only ones). She had a story about a couple who were alone in a boat late at night and they wouldn't stop having sex. The CMs kept stopping the ride and scolding them over the PA, but they wouldn't stop. It's one of the best CM stories I've ever heard.

I figured but he keeps getting away with it. I know because I've seen him do it lol.

Crazy! People are nuts.. Isn't that indecent exposure - an arrestable offence? So what happened!?

Old Mouseketeer

I figured but he keeps getting away with it. I know because I've seen him do it lol.

Crazy! People are nuts.. Isn't that indecent exposure - an arrestable offence? So what happened!?

That's actually the best part. IIRC the couple was ejected from the park. Oh, and the CM who signed them in was fired. Oooopsie!

The way she explained it, they only involve Anaheim Police if the CMs actually witness "body parts" or there is a minor participating or witnessing. The weirdest example of this she had heard of was an underage girl having oral sex with her boyfriend in the back row of a Pirates bateaux and her mother was in the front row OF THE SAME BOAT! How does trailer trash like that afford going to Disney?!!!

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Well if I remember correctly, they got the Mickey hose out and sprayed us down backstage.

1526494513267.png

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
That's actually the best part. IIRC the couple was ejected from the park. Oh, and the CM who signed them in was fired. Oooopsie!

The way she explained it, they only involve Anaheim Police if the CMs actually witness "body parts" or there is a minor participating or witnessing. The weirdest example of this she had heard of was an underage girl having oral sex with her boyfriend in the back row of a Pirates bateaux and her mother was in the front row OF THE SAME BOAT! How does trailer trash like that afford going to Disney?!!!

What do you mean by the CM who signed them in?

Thanks for the explanation! I'm sure some real weird stuff happens at DL. Hope they too were kicked out!! I mean how do you think you're gonna get away with it Pirates isn't that dark :rolleyes:

Old Mouseketeer

What do you mean by the CM who signed them in?

Thanks for the explanation! I'm sure some real weird stuff happens at DL. Hope they too were kicked out!! I mean how do you think you're gonna get away with it Pirates isn't that dark :rolleyes:

If you are signed in by a Cast Member, their name is on your ticket. If you get in trouble and you are not their immediate family member and they aren't with you, they get in trouble. If you get kicked out, they get fired. I used to know a lot of people who could sign me in--now it's down to one or two.

CraftyFox

When I was around 6, I stepped out of my doombuggy in the Corrdidor of Doors in the Haunted Mansion to pick up my dropped Disney map. Of course, I was caught and scolded by a CM. This was probably my worst memory of the HM. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom