Pen or sharpie for autograph book??

Tiggerfanatic

I took a pack of big colored Sharpies when I took my niece and nephew a couple years ago. When we went to the parks we only took a couple different colors with us, but when we did character meals, we laid several colors on the table and let the character pick the one they wanted to use. Made for a little extra special interaction. Didn't have any trouble with the Sharpies leaking through, and the bigger pens were easy for them to hold.

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

I prefer the sharpies myself (and we usually do bring a few colors just to mix up the autograph book a little). They've never leaked through any autograph books we've ever used. I like the clickable sharpies (they don't have caps) but they seem to be hard to find now (but that may just be where I live). They're great for children because you don't have to worry about losing the cap/cover to the marker.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

We used Sharpies and they did not leak onto the next pages. We had various colours. One note - CM at Phineas & Ferb meet and greet wouldn't allow the children take the green marker near the charatcter. We were told all of the other colours were fine but the grren doesn't come out if it gets onto the character?

Definitely have heard other reports that they have issues getting the green out of the wardrobe for the characters, while they seem to have mastered all the other colors.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom