Pelican’s Landing

RollerCoaster

It's quite good. IMHO, I would like to see more food for the money, but the quality is there.

Glad they're adding more seating here.

It's an incredible value and it's understandable that they don't serve you more food for $15. The average price for a Lobster Roll in Maine and New England is $25 to $30. For Disneyland to serve one for $15 has to be a complete loss.

mickEblu

It's an incredible value and it's understandable that they don't serve you more food for $15. The average price for a Lobster Roll in Maine and New England is $25 to $30. For Disneyland to serve one for $15 has to be a complete loss.

Or it’s imitation lobster. Haha either way, clearly the worst value at Disneyland is the Smart Water.

CaptinEO

3 cookies? You think the WDC is made of money?
1631229939727.jpeg

Tommorowland Skyview Longue Dessert Party

TP2000

3 cookies? You think the WDC is made of money?

Well, no. But the upcharged patio experience has a + sign in its name. That gets your three cookies in your snack box.

Pelican's Landing Fantasmic! Magic Terrace+

Words have meaning. And they don't throw around that + sign lightly.

Assuming you pay your $59 for use of that plastic folding chair and a snack box, that is.

TP2000

View attachment 585897
Tommorowland Skyview Longue Dessert Party

For the record, and to be fair to Burbank and TDA, I count working clockwise;

Eight (8) grapes
Five (5) crackers and a dollop of cheese spread
One (1) Dessert Dumpling
One (1) Dessert Cream Cookie Sandwich
One (1) Chocolate Drop with Semi-Precious Metallic Shavings (FDA Approved)

One (1) Coconut Berry Mini-Eclair

Plus one 12 ounce can of Coca-Cola and one 12 ounce bottle of Sodium+ Dasani.

And a Jenga game someone bought at Target that has yesterday's Coconut Berry Mini-Eclair still on it, with a view of the fireworks over the abandoned Rocket Rods loading platform and inoperable Observatron as seen from the unenviable eastern viewpoint.

The cost per person for this experience is $50 per person.

I rest my case. Good night!

DavidDL

It looks great! The only bummer is how popular seating in that area is sure to become. The little tables on the other side of landing (where you can watch the Splash drop run out) used to be one of the few little hidden areas left to grab a treat and relax for a moment (at least, while a ship was docked and obscuring it). But this looks really nice! Looking forward to seeing in person in a few weeks.

smooch

This IS really cute, but I wish the Imagineers didn't have to take pictures of themselves in front of it. It's a dining area, not a new attraction. Those birds really do look real, though, this is a very nice job.
I can see it both ways honestly. I do think it's nice they get to be proud of this well done looking area, but it is just a themed seating area and not some big feat. I guess making a charming area in the park is a big feat for modern Disney, actually. I feel since this is the Imagineering account it's nice to see the Imagineers themselves with the area they created. If this was on the main Disneyland Park account I would think it's silly to include themselves but this is an account dedicated to the Imagineers after all. I'm glad they have somewhere to show off the people working on these projects and let them feel proud and get recognition for their work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom