Peeping tom @ Epcot

hemloc

Well, if anything, this should alleviate all those conspiracy nuts theories about how the biometrics scanners at the turnstiles are keeping records of everyone for big brother!!

Cosmic Commando

Boy, he had a bingo card full of previous arrests even before this incident. Broken so many different kinds of laws, and this one will probably add some type of perverty one to it.

Court records show Miller has a local arrest record dating back more than two decades. Charges included __________________ or defecating in public, battery, carrying a concealed weapon, possessing drug paraphernalia, soliciting a prostitute, driving under the influence, petty theft and trespass.

BenS

Winter Park is 40 minutes from Epcot according to Google maps. Surely there was a shopping mall more conveniently located, but he drove across town to Disney World. That's even more messed up, he went out of his way to do this somewhere with tons of kids and that is generally considered "safe".

trr1

Not to make light of the subject, but aren't there enough bathrooms in free public places that you could peep in? Maybe he just figured that with the sheer number of people going in and out his chances of being caught were much lower. I hope the husband delivered a few elbows to this guy when they caught him. I would have stomped his grapes so badly he wouldn't have a reason to peep anymore.

Oh so you would have made whine :ROFLOL:

sorry I just couldn't resist

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I like your thinking!! I might have to look into martial arts instead of gymnastics for my little girl....
Go with both as each helps the other. Just make sure that where she she takes martial arts is not just a black belt factory. If they tell you that your 7 year old will be a black belt in 2-3 years go somewhere else.

materbuddy

Well if you have to have put your finger on the scanner when you enter the park couldn't Disney keep all of the banned peoples fingerprints on file so that when they try to get into the park it alerts the CM right away.

BenS

Well if you have to have put your finger on the scanner when you enter the park couldn't Disney keep all of the banned peoples fingerprints on file so that when they try to get into the park it alerts the CM right away.

It's not a fingerprint. The scanner is only sophisticated enough to match you with your ticket, but it can't be used to find someone from a large database.

Polydweller

It's not a fingerprint. The scanner is only sophisticated enough to match you with your ticket, but it can't be used to find someone from a large database.

And to add more, the scanner computes a number from several points on the finger. That number is matched to the ticket. Not the person. And the number is not 100% unique.

flavious27

Um...yeah. I hate it when I "accidently" stumble & fall into the women's public restroom, causing me to be hanging over the top of a stall. Happens to the best of us. :hammer:

Something tells me he slept through a few classes.

With his arrest record, he learned from the best how to stay out of jail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom