Pedicure at Disney compared to home

nngrendel

Wife has been trying to decide if she wants to spend the $$ to go to The Spa and Saratoga Springs Resort. She wants to know how they compare to a Pedicure locally. Yes we know its Disney but is it really worth it? What extra do they do at Saratoga that you just cant get at home??

BUZZCRUSH

Wife has been trying to decide if she wants to spend the $$ to go to The Spa and Saratoga Springs Resort. She wants to know how they compare to a Pedicure locally. Yes we know its Disney but is it really worth it? What extra do they do at Saratoga that you just cant get at home??

Upvote 0

BUZZCRUSH

My experience has been they are pretty much the same as you get at home at a higher end salon. That being said I usually splurge and get one while at Disney, cause I'm on vacation and I rarely treat myself to a manicure or pedicure unless on vacation.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

I have never had one at WDW but I like to have my toes done for the trip so I get it done before hand. Also, looking at the prices, they are more spa priced pedicures, then my local nail place which I find does better pedicures then the fancy spas.

Upvote 0

RodrigoSeaman

I always do the mani and pedi a day before my trip.
a91.jpg

Upvote 0

KCheatle

Hmm... I usually get a pedicure after the trip...with all of the walking, my feet are so sore and the toe nail polish gets completely destroyed between the water rides and swimming, constant rubbing on my shoe, and toe stubs from weaving in and out of strollers. So, maybe get one on the day you leave?

Upvote 0

maryszhi

its wayyyyy less expensive to do them at a salon back home then there. its ridiculously overpriced, but then again it is disney. they do an amazing job, but the cost bites.

Upvote 0

wiigirl

I always do the mani and pedi a day before my trip. I did the mani/pedi at Disney, years ago, and felt I should have saved the money and had then done at home, and put the money towards a facial or massage.

Me too...and its more a time thing for me...I don't like to stop much when I am at the parks.
75.gif

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom