Rumor Pecos Bills to be rethemed?

Andrew25

Is the listed menu on the article the entire menu for Pecos Bill? or are there other things? And why get rid of the Angus burgers to downgrade to 100% beef burgers? ( i know, cheaper with a price increase) And the "create your own bowl" thing is going to make the lines unbelievably long... It is slow enough with a very limited menu...now they are trying the Chipotle game? yikes... I was hoping this would have eventually become the New Orleans theme Tianas with menu to match...
Satu'li Canteen essentially has a similar menu setup and rarely do I wait long for it. Yes DAK has lower attendance, but Disney pretty much has figured out how to quickly feed hundreds of people.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Is the listed menu on the article the entire menu for Pecos Bill? or are there other things? And why get rid of the Angus burgers to downgrade to 100% beef burgers? ( i know, cheaper with a price increase) And the "create your own bowl" thing is going to make the lines unbelievably long... It is slow enough with a very limited menu...now they are trying the Chipotle game? yikes... I was hoping this would have eventually become the New Orleans theme Tianas with menu to match...

It appears you're really just picking your protein which they're gonna scoop off a hot line into a pre-made base I would imagine. I doubt it will hold up the line that long.

Bocabear

As long as your only choice is protein...but if they have to walk the line and choose ingredients like every other place that does customizable bowls, it is going to be slow as molasses in January...

MickeyLuv'r

The menu is a little mixed, but some of the new options look great.

Though I'll reserve final judgement until I try them. Menu photos often look considerably different from the food that's actually served.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom